DSSSB Online Application Form 2018: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent and highly skilled individuals for various Gujarat Government services. Last month, DSSSB came with like such opportunity to fill up the posts of TGT, PGT, etc. And, this official notification insists about the submission of DSSSB Online Application before the last date. They thought that, accepting applications in online mode will reduce the time of the administrative process as well as requires fewer staffs only. So, they simply go ahead with this online application procedure. Candidates who are seeking for information about DSSSB Online Application Form 2018 shall access it here. We provide these details for persons who are not convenient in internet use.
Important DSSSB Exam Dates
|DSSSB Online Application Form 2018 – DASS, Warder Exam|
|Date of issuance of application form||20th December 2017|
|Opening date of submitting online application||05th January 2018|
|Closing date of submitting online application||31st January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Exam
To get consideration under any of the latest jobs in DSSSB, intending aspirants must possess the qualification placed here.
|2||Academic Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, B.Ed, M.Ed|
|3||Age Limit||18 to 30 years (Vary by posts)|
Steps to Apply For DSSSB Online Application Form 2018 for TGT, PGT Exam
- Pre-Processing Steps
Requirements to Apply: When you start to do the online registration process, individuals must keep some of the documents/ certificates in hand. The concerned documents are given as follows,
- Scanned passport size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Documents/ certificates proofing the age, educational qualification etc.
- Credit card or Debit Card for fee payment.
- Aadhar Card (If required)
Photograph Specifications: Choosing photograph at the time of scanning purpose, should matches the following prescriptions.
- Select a recent passport size colored photograph.
- Flash if used while taking photo ensure there’s no red eye.
- Don’t wear caps, hats and dark glasses in photo.
- The photograph file should be in JPG format of minimum size.
- The dimension of the photograph should matches the specified size given.
Signature Specifications: Likewise photograph, Signature for scanning should also satisfies the below prescriptions.
- Applicants have to sign in white paper preferably with black ink pen.
- It should match the signature, while you sign in the answer script.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than and less than the given size.
- The dimensions of the signature image should also set in correct mentioned size.
- It should be in JPG/ JPEG
Scanning Steps for Photo/ Signature: If you choose the Photograph and signature images, then you proceed to do the Scanning procedure. The steps for scanning are illustrated as follows.
- Set the scanner resolution to concerned
- Set the color (true color) and file size (specified above).
- Crop the image in scanner by using “Upload Editor” and edit to final size.
- The image file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- To edit your image use tools such as MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager or advanced tools like Photoshop or other photo editors.
- 2. DSSSB Online Application Submission Procedure
Exam Fee: Applying contestants have to pay the exam fee in online mode. For remitting the exam fee, DSSSB has provided the SBI e-pay link along with the DSSSB Online application form. The exam fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Exam Fee – Rs.100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXM Category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Steps to Apply: Candidates must apply in online mode. No other modes of application forms will be accepted. The certain simple steps for submitting the online application procedure is given below,
- To start the online application procedure, candidates need to log on the official website “www.dsssbonline.nic.in”.
- In the home page of the website, find the link, “Click here for New Registration” and click on it.
- Feed the details such as Date of Birth, 10th exam Roll Number & year of passing.
- Then hit on “submit’
- On Submitting the application form, you will get the login credentials such as Registration Number and Password.
- Again go to the Registered User Sign In page and enter the asked details.
- Hit on “Sign In” button and get the new application form.
- Fill the entire application form and cross check it for doing corrections.
- Then Upload the scanned images like photograph and signature, if necessary.
- If you are satisfied, finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
Checklists: At the end of the online submission process, check whether you did all the following process.
- Check whether you entered all the information in the application form.
- Whether you upload the photograph & Signature or not.
- Have you retained the print out of online application form or not.
No of attempts: Mostly in all the recruitments one online application form will be accepted. So, while applying ensure about the no of attempts of online registration.
Application Rejection Criteria: Appliers online applications will not be accepted in case of following rationale.
- Application form with invalid details
- Without uploading photo and signature
- Without remitting the fee
- Selection Call
Eligible applicants will receive the selection call for one tier and two tier examinations, whichever applicable. Candidates must carry Aadhar card to the examination centers, failing which they cannot be entered into the exam center.
- Exam Centers
The centers for holding exams will be at New Delhi. The concerned address for writing the DSSSB exam is given in the admit card.
|Apply Online here||dsssbonline.nic.in|
Queries: For your assistance, DSSSB arranged helpline facility for all the applicants. If you have any doubts, contact the help desk members and get suggestions relevant to that.