DRDO Recruitment 2017: Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment with subject to Advertisement No.125. In order to fill up the additional vacancies in the subject of ‘Psychology’, the administration planned to conduct DRDO Recruitment 2017 again. Aspirants who have done their Master’s Degree in Psychological or physics related subjects can apply for this Scientist ‘B’ Job. This will be a great chance of people who missed to apply for this same post last year. You can apply for this job by using the official site of DRDO or RAC. The qualification and other details are summarised in the below section.
|Organisation||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), DRDO|
|Post No’s||23||Last Date||In 21 Days|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
DRDO Recruitment 2017
DRDO is a military’s research and development agency which function below the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. RAC undertakes several recruitment processes for hiring suitable scientists to serve below DRDO. Now, the DRDO Recruitment 2017 is going to be organized again for filling the extra 19 vacancies below Physics and Psychology posts. Aspirants who have applied already with reference to Employment new dated 10th to 16th September 2016 are not requested to apply again.
An interview would be conducted for choosing the right person for this job. Candidates who get selected through GATE Score will be appointed at Armed Force Medical College (AFMC) and for the psychology subject, the candidates would be appointed at Service selection Board (SSBs) and Air Force Selection Board (AFSBs).
DRDO Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Discipline||Post Nos||Salary|
|1||Scientists||Aeronautical Engg||01||Rs. 72000/- PM|
|Computer Science Engg||07|
Educational Requirements: Professionals who have obtained First Class Master’s Degree in their respective stream are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- For Scientist – Master’s degree in
- Applied Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Medical Physics
- Applied Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Military Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, etc
Age Limit & Relaxation: The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 28 years as on the closing date of application submission. Relaxation in age is applicable for individuals who are belonging to reserved or special category in accordance to government rules.
- Age Limit for General – 28 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ government employees – 33 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 31 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 38 years
- Age Limit for PWD (SC/ ST) – 43 years
- Age Limit for PWD (OBC) – 41 years
Selection Process: Aspirants who have applied for physics discipline shall be shortlisted by means of GATE score 2015/ 2016/ 2017. On the same way, for the part-II disciplines, the applications would be screened by marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.
Candidates who are filtered through GATE score and qualification will be invited for personal interview. All the original documents should be produced at the time of interview. Based on individual’s communication skills, attitude, subject knowledge, etc, the final selection would be done.
- Personal Interview
The appointments will be finalized after medical examination only.
Salary Offered: The picked out candidates shall be initially undergoing post induction training at AFMC/ SSB (Army)/ AFSB. The monthly salary offered for the appointees would be as per pay band three only.
- Pay Scale – Rs.15600 to 39100/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-
Application Fee: You can use the online payment gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card. However, reserved category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for DRDO Recruitment 2017
In case of Psychology discipline, aspirants who have applied already are not required to apply again. However, you can make any changes in the previous application, if needed. The steps for online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of RAC i.e. “www.rac.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Apply under Corrigendum/ Addendum” link below “Latest”
- If you are new user, then final the “New User Registration” form and give “Register”
- Use your email id and password as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photo and required
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- Finally, hit on the “Lock & Finalize” button for completing your application.
- An application form with fee receipt will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Last Date for Online Registration – 15th May 2017
- Personal Interview date – Jul/ Sep 2017
Note: The information such as education, age, selection, etc of DRDO Recruitment 2017 has been explained clearly in the above paragraphs. You can also refer the aforesaid link for more details.