DMRC Recruitment 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has recently publicized 39 openings for the post of Engineers, Managers, etc. Candidates who are interested work under railway department are encouraged to send their applications for DMRC Recruitment 2017 through the proper channel. Refer the below section for more detailed information.
|DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Maintainer, Supervisor, Engineer, Etc||Vacancies||39|
|Qualification||Matric/ Equivalent||Job Type||Contract/ Re-Employment|
|Selection||Written Test, GD, Interview||Application||Online & Offline|
|Last Date||20th, 13th and 5th July 2017||Job Location||Delhi|
DMRC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Manager||1||62 years||Rs.39100/-|
|4.||Junior Engineer||–||35 years||Rs.22425/-|
|5.||Senior Section Engineer||–||62 years||Rs.41300/-|
|6.||Deputy General Manager||–||45 years||Rs.54500/-|
|7.||Office Superintendent||5||62 years||Rs.19800/-|
Academic Qualification: Applicants should posses appropriate education qualification.
- BE/ Diploma/ ITI
- Electrical, etc
Work Experiences: They should have relevant working experiences.
- Minimum experiences: 2 years
- Maximum experience: As per rules
Age Constraints: Applicants should not exceed the upper age limit.
- Junior Engineer: 35 years
- Deputy General Manager: 45 years
- Other posts: 58 to 62 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates shall be selected through single/ multiple selection processes based on the designations they applied for.
- Skill Test
- Merit List
- Group Discussion
- Medical Exam
Salary and Allowances: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages as per their designation and appointment type.
- Pay band-1 salary range: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Pay band-2 salary range: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Pay band-3 salary range: Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Grade pay range: Rs.2800 to 5400/-
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can submit their applications for DMRC Recruitment 2017 offline. They are asked to download the application form from the website “www.delhimetrorail.com”. Dully filled application form should be send with the attested copies of following documents.
- Experience Certificates
- Work Experiences Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- NOC from Employer (if required)
- APAR Last 5 years (if applicable), etc
The above listed particulars and application form should be send in envelope with the superscription of “Name of the post____________, Post Code ____________”. It should reach the “General Manager (HR), III Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001” through proper channel.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Last date for submitting application for Office Superintendent posts – 20th Jul 2017
- Closing application submission date for Consultant jobs – 13th Jul 2017
- Final date for submitting application for the posts of Assistant Manager, Supervisor and few others – 5th Jul 2017
Note: In the above section we have discussed the important details regarding the new vacancies going to be filled by Railway department. To know about the application submission final dates for all other posts, refer the official notification of DMRC Recruitment 2017.