Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Employment at Chhattisgarh had recently announced an employment offer for striving job seekers. The announcement informed about the existence of 18 vacancies in the designation of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Steno Typist and Assistant Grade-III.Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 is applicable only for the residents of that state, who are qualified up to schooling level or Diploma. Concluding the overview, we had explained more about the selection event in the following sections.
|Organization||Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||DEO, Steno Typist and Assistant|
|Vacancy Nos||18||Last Date||22-03-2017|
|Education||10th or 12th or Diploma|
Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Employment in the state of Chhattisgarh provides employment assistance to the job seekers. At the field level of 27 districts of the Employment Office, employs the applicants in any relevant Government Sectors. The job offer made in this department has been communicated by Chhattisgarh Professional examination Board. All the ongoing application procedures are also carried out this board, to fill 18 vacancies in typing, data entry and assistant posts.
Schooling or Diploma level of education is enough to apply for Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Jobs. Are you the person, interested to join this recruitment shall make your registration in due course of time. Additional more information about the recruitment is narrated below,
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|1||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||04||Rs.20000/-|
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply against Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Jobs should have accomplished schooling level or Diploma to get into your desired post. Here, Typing skill is compulsory to apply for the designation of Steno Typist.
- For DEO Post – 10th Pass
- For Steno Typist Post – 12th Pass
- For Assistant Grade-III Post – Diploma
Age Limit: Age of the aspirants is considered as per the recruitment rules of Chhattisgarh Government.
Recruitment Method: To get placement in any of the posts such as Data Entry Operator, steno Typist and Assistant Grade-III, applied candidates have to write an examination on the scheduled day. The selection team will evaluates the answer paper and finally published the select list for each of the positions.
- Written Test
Salary Offered: Meanwhile the period of service in Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh, appointees are entitled with salary per month. An additional benefit of grade pay is also offered along with the basic pay.
- Pay scale for all the posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for DEO Post – Rs.2400/-
- Grade pay for other posts – Rs.1900/-
Application Fee: Choose either online or offline mode to remit the application fee, based on your convenience. On offline mode, applicants can deposit the amount in ICICI or HDFC or SBI bank. In online mode, transact the prescribed amount through Internet banking or credit or debit cards.
- Application fee for unreserved category – Rs.350/-
- Application fee for OBC category – Rs.250/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PH category – Rs.200/-
- Mode of fee payment – Offline/ Online
How to Apply for Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates have to submit the online application via Chhattisgarh Professional Examination board website. They had facilitated the online application link for the use of applicants. And while applying, you may follow the below instructions to apply.
- To apply online, visit the website “www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”.
- After that, find the concerned notification link available in the home page.
- Click the link and read the information provided.
- Thereafter, Click on “Online Application Form”
- A new application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Feed the application form with all relevant details.
- Check the details entered by you and put a tick mark in the “I agree” check box.
- Finally, select “Please Confirm” button and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to get the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
Date to Remember
- Last date to submit the application – 22nd Mar 2017
Note: For the ease of readers, we had stated contents about Directorate of Employment Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 in the above paragraphs. For more reference, please read the official advertisement.