Directorate of Agriculture Raipur Recruitment 2017: On behalf of Directorate of Agriculture, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has published two recruitment notifications through their official portal. According to that advertisements, a total of 773 openings are going to be filled below Rural Agricultural Extension Officer & Surveyor posts. Candidates who have completed Degree or ITI in their respective domain are eligible to apply for Directorate of Agriculture Raipur Recruitment 2017. Whoever ready to serve in rural areas can apply for these jobs. You can grasp lot of details about this recruitment from the below paragraphs.
|Organization||Directorate of Agriculture ( CG Vyapam)|
|Designation||Rural Agricultural Extension Officer & Surveyor|
|Vacancy No’s||773||Last Date||20-03-2017|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
Directorate of Agriculture Raipur Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) is responsible for conducting open competitive exams for placing suitable officials below various government posts. In order to fill the openings which are lying in the Directorate of Agriculture, CG Vyapam planned for this recruitment. Candidates who are holding working experience and knowledge in agriculture related field are more preferable for these posts.
Individuals who wish to work below these positions should succeed in the screening stages of Directorate of Agriculture Recruitment 2017. Picked out talents will be made to serve in the rural districts of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Willing candidates are asked to submit their applications only through online.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Rural Agricultural Extension Officer||650||30 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
Educational Requirement: Applicants must possess Graduate degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering or Biotechnology or ITI from a well known university or institute.
- For RAEO – B.Sc in Agriculture/ Bio-Technology
B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
- For Surveyor – 12th with ITI
Age Limit & Relaxation: Candidates who are applying for the above posts should age between 21 to 30 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st January 2017.
- Age Limit for Domiciles of Chhattisgarh – 35 years
Selection Method: With reference to the details mentioned on the online application, only the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination. The acknowledgement for the exam shall be made through email or sms.
Candidates who are scoring the minimum qualifying marks would be shortlisted for the interview. The marks secured by them in both the exams will be computed and a final merit list will be drawn out for selection.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary & Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be appointed on permanent basis at various rural places in Chhattisgarh. The monthly wages offered for the Extension Officer will be according to pay band one only.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2800/-
Application Fee: The specified application fee can be remitted in the form of online payment portals such as net banking, Credit or Debit card. Those who desire to make the fee payment through offline can pay your fee by using SBI challan.
- Fee for UR – Rs.350/-
- Fee for OBC – Rs.250/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PH – Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for Directorate of Agriculture Raipur Recruitment 2017
Candidates who feel that you are suitable for this job can apply for Directorate of Agriculture Raipur Recruitment 2017 through online. The complete steps for online application are given in the below section.
- Visit the official portal of CGVYAPAM i.e. “www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”.
- Click on the respective advertisement link for RAEO17 or ASV17 on the home page.
- On the next window, Click on the “Online Application Form-RAEO17 or ASV17”
- In the first step, fill the basic details, address, etc.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- After filling the form, hit on the “Submit” button and then click “Please Confirm”
- A registration ID and password will be generated.
- Use it as login details and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form along with e-receipt will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the form and save it for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Online Application Starts from – 2nd March 2017
- Closing date for Online Application – 20th March 2017
- Last Date for Fee payment via challan – 21st March 2017
- Exam date for Extension Officer – 9th April 2017
- Exam Date for Surveyor – 2nd April 2017
Note: The information such as education, age, salary, etc of Directorate of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 has been mentioned in the above section.