Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017: Dindigul Ration Shop has made a new advertisement in its Official website for filling the vacant positions of 73 Salesman and Packer Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit their Offline Application Form in the corresponding Address mentioned in the Advertisement between the dates 25.11.2017 to 15.12.2017. Detailed Informations about Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 such as Posts, Vacancies, Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Salary Structure etc., can be explained briefly in the below section.
|Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Salesman and Packer Posts||No of Posts||73|
|Qualification||12th Standard, 10th Standard Pass||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||15.12.2017||Job Location||Dindigul|
Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
Dindigul is a district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu which is located at a distance of 66 km from Madurai, 420 km from the state capital of Chennai and 100 km away from Thiruchirrapalli. Public Distribution System is established by the Government of India under ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution which are jointly managed by the state governments in India. Under this Public Distribution System Scheme Dindigul Ration Shop was formed for providing major commodities like wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene through a network of Ration Shops located at the different parts of Dindigul district. This Dindigul Ration shop has now come up with a job Notification Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 for recruiting 73 Salesman and Packer Posts in their Ration Shops.
Dindigul Ration Shop Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Salesman||69||Rs 5,000-12,000 /-|
|02||Packer||04||Rs 4,250-11,000 /-|
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected under this Recruitment will get a fixed monthly Salary and other allowances as per the rules adopted by Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Salesman/ Sales persons: Rs.5,000-12,000 /- + Allowances
- Packer/ Sales Assistant: Rs.4,250-11,000 /- + Allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the Recruitment section.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below Specified Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 12th Standard
- 10th Standard
Note: Candidates must have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit: Applicants should check the Minimum and Maximum Age Limit from the Official Notification attached in this section. The candidate should have the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01.01.2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Note: The above mentioned Age Limitations are applicable only for General Category Students. However for SC/ST, BC/ BCM candidates there is No Upper Age Limit Criterias were followed.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Interview process
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned Application Fees by taking the Demand Draft in favour of District Recruitment Bureau, Dindigul payable at Head Office District Central Cooperative Bank or any one of the Nationalized banks in the dindigul district.
- For Salesman: Rs.150/-
- For Packer: Rs.100 /-
Fees Exemption: SC, ST, PH belonging to all other categories is exempted from paying the Application Fees.
Application Procedure for Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of the Dindigul District.
- Download the Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the eligibility details and other information mentioned in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then you may get the Application Form at free of cost from the concerned Offices as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Start filling the Application Form with all the required details.
- A recent Passport size photo is to be pasted on the Application form.
- Don’t forget to put your signature at the bottom of your Application Form.
- Candidates have to paste one recent Passport size Photograph in the Application form.
- Applicants are advised to send this Application Form along with all the Necessary documents such as Age Proof, Qualification and other Certificates and one passport size photograph.
- A self addressed postal stamp of Rs 5.00 /- is to be pasted on the Envelope containing the Application form and other documents.
- The above mentioned documents along with the Application form should be send to the Address District Recruitment Cell, Cooperative Society Sub- Registrar Office, District Collector office 2nd floor Door No 235, Dindigul- 624 004.
- Applications have to reach the above mentioned address before the last date that is 15.12.2017 up to 5.45 PM.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Dindigul Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date For Application Form Submission||25th November 2017|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||15th December 2017|
Note: In this section we have discussed about Dindigul District Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Further if you need any clarification regarding this Recruitment you are advised to write on our comment section.