DHS Assam Admit Card 2018: Directorate of Health Services, Assam has previously made a Job advertisement for filling the vacant Positions of Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory Assistant and other posts with a total of 423 vacancies. Initially the candidates have to participate in the Written Examination and after that those who get more cut off marks will be selected for the Interview Process. If you want to attend the Written Examination, then you have to show the Admit card to the Invigilator. So now all the candidates will be searching for Admit Card and for that we have provided all the step by step procedure for downloading DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 in the below section.
|DHS Assam Admit Card 2018- Highlights|
|Exam Name||DHS Assam Exam 2018|
|Material||DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 Download|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Assam|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
DHS Assam Admit Card 2018
Directorate of Health Services, Assam is involved in Providing Quality Health Services at an affordable price to the people living in the State of Assam. It also has the responsibility of dealing all the matters related to Nursing Establishment, Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Appointments, Transfers, Promotion, pension etc. So this Organization plays a major role in the Provision and administration of various Health related services in the state.
Now this organization has made an advertisement for the selection of suitable candidates under the designations of Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory Assistant and other posts. DHS Assam is planned to organize a Written Examination and Personal Interview in their recruitment process in order to shortlist right candidates. Admit Card is an important material that must be carried at Exam Venue, without which they are not allowed inside the Examination Hall. Some of the important details printed on the DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 are listed below,
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Date of Exam
- Registration Number
- General Instructions
Important Things to be remembered: If you are an applicant who is going to participate in the Written Test conducted by the DHS Assam, then you have to keep the following things in your mind.
- Candidates have to find the exact location of the Exam center one day before the Examination in order to avoid the last minute confusions
- On the day of Test, reach the Exam venue one hour before the actual start of Written Examination
- Since it is a Written Examination, keep a blue/ black pen with you
- Fill the OMR sheet carefully without any mistakes
- Candidates are advised to carry an Original identity proof and a photocopy of them
- Maintain Complete Silence inside the Exam Hall
DHS Assam Exam 2018
Directorate of Health Services, Assam has already finished the application process in the month of March 2018 itself. Most of the eligible candidates have submitted their application forms and waiting for their Written Examination. Some of the details regarding this Exam will be mentioned in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the advertisement. If he or she does not have the required Eligibility criteria then their applications are rejected by the Officials and no DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 will be issued for that particular candidate.
- Academic Qualification: Diploma/Graduation, 12th Standard
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure usually consists of multiple steps as listed below. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Download DHS Assam Admit Card 2018
The guidelines involved in downloading DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 is as listed below,
- First of all, log on to the Official web portal, “dhs.assam.gov.in“
- Search for the relevant link belongs to “DHS Assam Admit Card 2018”
- Now click “Download Admit Cards” Tab so that it directs you to a new page
- Enter your Registration Number & Password and click on the submit button
- After entering all these details, Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen
- Download the Admit Card and Take a Print out of it
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the Admit Card
|Download DHS Assam Admit Card||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
|Starting date for Online Application||5th March 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||16th March 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||Updated soon|
Note: Here we have discussed about DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 and other Information related to that. If you want to know other details regarding this recruitment then we will advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.