DHE Goa Recruitment 2018: Directorate of Higher Education, Goa has recently released an employment notice for the selection of various staffs under the designations of Laboratory Assistant, Tabla Accompanist and Harmonium Accompanist Posts with a total of 34 Vacancies. These posts are to be filled in various Government Colleges, so that they can submit their application only by means of online mode before the last date 05th July 2018.Other important details related to DHE Goa Recruitment 2018 can be explained in the below section.
|DHE Goa Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant, Tabla Accompanist and Harmonium Accompanist|
|Qualification||12th Standard, Bachelor’s degree in Music|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Practical Examination|
DHE Goa Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Higher Education, Goa was formed in the year 1996. After its establishment, College cell which existing in the Directorate of Education was transferred to the Directorate of Higher Education. Now this Directorate is looking after the administrative matters, salary and non salary grants relating to six Government Colleges, twenty Non-Government Aided Colleges and the Goa University. So the main aim of introducing this directorate is to provide a Single window to service the Government as well as
Non-Government Aided Colleges. For filling up the various vacancies available in various Government Colleges, now this Directorate has announced an advertisement. According to this, there is need of 34 candidates for the posts of Laboratory Assistant, Tabla Accompanist and Harmonium Accompanists. Interested and eligible aspirants can submit their application by means of online mode on or before the last date 05.07.2018.
DHE Goa Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
Remuneration Offered: Aspirants who are selected under the above mentioned post will get a consolidated amount of monthly salary with Grade Pay as per the rules followed in the Organization.
- For Posts No. 01:Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400/-
- For Posts No. 02 & 03:Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Goa Jobs 2018
Candidates must have to read all the below mentioned Eligibility criteria before applying for DHE Goa Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who wishes to apply for this recruitment should have passed the below mentioned educational qualification from a recognized board or University.
- 12th Standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Music
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit of the candidate should not exceed 45 years as on the particular date mentioned in the notification. However age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the instructions followed in Government.
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Procedure for DHE Goa Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the below mentioned recruitment process,
- For Posts No. 01: Written Examination
- For Posts No. 02 & 03: Practical Examination
How to Apply for DHE Goa Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who are interested in DHE Goa Recruitment 2018 and satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply through the online mode. The Steps involved in Online Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the Official web portal, “dhe.goa.gov.in“
- Under the “Recruitment of Post in DHE”, Click “Details about the Post”
- Notification is downloaded, so that read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Now click “Application form for the posts”
- Candidates can start filling the application form with all the required details
- After checking all the details once again click the “Final Submit button”
- After successful submission, an acknowledgement will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail Id
- Candidates can download this acknowledgment and submit to the office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim through post or hand delivery
- So that the acknowledgment should be submitted on or before the last date 10/07/2018
|DHE Goa Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||21st June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||5th July 2018|
|Last date for submitting acknowledgment||10th July 2018|
Note: We have provided here all details about DHE Goa Recruitment 2018. If you have any queries related to this then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.