DFSL Admit Card 2018: Last month Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) had released a recruitment notification for Scientific Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Clerk Typist, Driver, Lab Attendant, Peon and Telephone Operator posts. Upto 12th April 2018, online applications have been collected from willing and eligible citizens for these posts. As per official notification, all applying candidates are going to be invited soon for an online examination by issuing admit cards. Aspirants who don’t have idea about how or from where to get DFSL Admit Card 2018 can go through this article for more information.
|DFSL Admit Card 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL)|
|Exam Name||Exam for 140 Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Driver, Telephone Operator and Other Posts|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Type||Online objective exam|
|Exam Date||27 to 30-04-2018|
|Material||DFSL Admit Card 2018 for Scientific Assistant and Other Posts|
|Status||Available from 21-04-2018 onwards|
DFSL Admit Card 2018
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) conducts this direct recruitment to fill the 140 vacancies that exist in its various departments. According to official notification, the exam for all those posts are going to be conducted from 27th to 30th April 2018. So, DFSL Admit Card 2018 will be issued from 21st April 2018 onwards to all eligible applicants. The hall ticket that is issued by DFSL will comprise of certain details like,
- Roll Number/ Register Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of Candidate (sometimes photo)
- Exam Schedule (Time, Date, Venue)
- Some general instruction to be followed in exam etc
No admit cards will be sent through post. Applicants have to download it only from MahaPariksha portal of Government of Maharashtra.
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria: The applications submitted by candidates will be checked by authorities. Individuals those who are not complying with the minimum eligibilities given below will not get DFSL Maharashtra Admit Card 2018 for respective posts.
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc (Forensic Science)/ PG Diploma||18 to 38 years|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant & Senior Clerk||HSC Science|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant/ Telephone Operator||SSC Science|
|Other Posts||SSC/ 8th Pass/ Equivalent|
Selection Process: The first round of selection is online exam. DFSL Admit Card 2018 for first selection round will be issued from today or tomorrow. As soon as the exam is over, document verification/ interview will be conducted based on necessity. If interview/ document verification is conducted, DFSL Call Letter 2018 will be issued to eligible citizens.
- Online Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
Exam Pattern: Questions may be asked from General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and concerned subjects on online exam.
- Exam will be conducted on Computer
- Only objective type questions will be asked
- Based on the number of correct answers given by candidates, marks will be awarded
How to Download DFSL Maharashtra Admit Card 2018?
All applied candidates can download Maharashtra Forensic Science Laboratory Admit Card 2018 from 21st April 2018 onwards. Aspirants must know their user name and password to download the Mahapariksha Admit Card 2018 successfully. The general guidelines to download admit card are,
- Visit MahaPariksha website www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click “Maharashtra Forensic Exam Admit Card 2018” link
- Enter your user name and password in appropriate boxes
- Hit the “Validate/ Login” tab that is available
- Your DFSL Admit Card 2018 will display
- Save and download it successfully
Exam Centres: Details about the place where you have to attend exam will be indicated in the admit card that you have downloaded. As this is Maharashtra Forensic exam, the exam centres will also be within state.
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
Things to be Remembered: Individuals those who are going to appear on Maharashtra Forensic Science Laboratory recruitment exam keep the following things in your mind.
- Reach the exam venue atleast 1 hour before exam time
- Don’t forget to take your exam admit card with you
- Keep any one original Photo ID proof (Vote ID/ Aadhar Card/ PAN card/ Passport etc) bearing same photo and personal details with you
- Keep necessary writing materials with you
- Leave your mobile phones, books etc outside exam hall
- Don’t write and go any sort of hints on admit card
- Keep the admit card safe till completion of recruitment
DFSL Admit Card Download Date 2018
|Date of Advertisement||24th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||12th April 2018|
|Admit cards for written exam will be issued on||21st April 2018|
|Date of online exam||27th to 30th April 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about when or how to download DFSL Admit Card 2018. Candidates who still have doubts about forensic exam hall ticket can visit MahaPariksha website for more information.