Delhi University Recruitment 2017: Delhi University is going to fill more than five hundred vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professors in different colleges. Aspirants who have successfully completed Master Degree are encouraged to send the applications for relevant subjects through proper channels. Eligibility criteria for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 are given as follows
|Post Nos||531||Last Date||Within 2 weeks of advertisement published|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
University of Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||College Name||Designation||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Shyam Lal College||Assistant Professor||36||As per UGC rules||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College||29|
|3.||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College||44|
|4.||Ram Lal Anand College||49|
|7.||Mata Sundri College For Women||76|
|8.||Motilal Nehru College||48|
|9.||Kirori Mal College||52|
|10.||Jesus and Mary College||20|
|12.||Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar college||37|
Educational Requirement: Aspirants should have obtained at least 55% marks from recognized universities.
- Master Degree with NET/ SLET/ SET/ Ph.D
- History, etc
Age Restrictions: Candidates should posses age as per UGC regulations 2010.
- As per UGC rules
Recruitment Procedure: Applicants shall be selected through the following recruitment methods.
- Merit List
- Teaching/ Research Test
Emoluments Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered payband-3 salary in addition to AGP and allowances.
- Salary range: Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Academic Grade Pay: Rs.6000/-
How to Apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Candidates who fulfilled the above eligibility criteria are encouraged to send their application for Delhi Recruitment 2017 through online. They are advised to submit their application before the closing date as per the following guidelines.
- Go to the link http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php.
- Click “New User Registration”, if not already registered.
- Fill the details in the form to “Register”.
- Now login into the online application by using registered mail id and password.
- Enter the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents if required.
- Preview to check whether the details filled in application form are correct.
- “Submit” the online application form.
- Print it for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||du.ac.in|
- Closing date for the receipt of application – Within 2 weeks from the date of advertisement published.
Note: As per notice, we have discussed the important details regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2017 in the above section. To know about the college wise advertisement, reservation details, etc, refer the official notification in appropriate college’s websites.