Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017: The web portal of Delhi Post Office has activated a link to summon applications for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. These posts are vacant in various divisions of Indian Postal Service. Comparing to the other postal divisions, vacant posts in Delhi Post Office is very less (16 vacancies). If you are the certificate holder of Matriculation qualification, then only you are considered to be eligible. Concluding the overview about Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, applicants can access more details in the below paragraphs.
|Authority||Delhi Postal Circle (India Post)|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Vacancy Nos||16||Last Date||31-05-2017|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Post is a Government operated postal system in India. This postal service is under the department of posts, which is a part of Ministry of Communications and Information technology. One amongst the various postal divisions is Delhi post Office, which communicates about 16 vacant positions in Gramin Dak Sevak designation. Below this designation, you can choose the following jobs i.e. Mail Carrier, Mail Deliverer and Packer. Apart from the basic educational qualification mentioned, cycling skill is most important to apply. Because, the post will carry outstation duties like delivering posts, packing etc.
In accordance with your academic marks (10th standard), selection will be made. The place of posting will purely depend on your choices and you have to stay in that region to carry out your works. We had placed more details about Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, in the below sections.
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak||16||40 years||Rs.6470/-|
Academic Qualification: Aspirants, who intends to start your service as Gramin Dak Sevak under Delhi Postal Circle, must have the compulsory qualification in Matriculation standard. If the applicants have not chosen computer as one of the subject during their studies, then you need to submit the Computer Training Certificate.
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Post – 10th Pass
Age restrictions: The upper age limit assigned for Gramin Dak Sevak Post is mentioned in the above tabular column. Howbeit, they must have reached the minimum age of 18 years. Age relaxation will also be granted to the candidates who are falling under the reserved category.
- For OBC persons: 3 years
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For PH (OBC) personnel: 13 years
- For PH (SC/ ST) category: 15 years
Recruitment Method: On validating online applications submitted by the candidates, a provisional merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th qualification. After that, those who come under the merit list are invited for character and certificate verification. All kind of intimation will be sent to the candidates mobile or the same can be publicized in the website.
- Academic Assessment
- Certificate verification
Salary Offered: Salary for Gramin Dak Sevak will be in a particular pay scale, which will be varied on category basis (Packer/ MD/ MC). They will not be paid with any other extra allowances or benefits.
|Post Name||Category||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||Packer||Rs.3635 to 5585/- pm|
|MD||Rs.4220 to 6470/- pm|
|MC||Rs.2870 to 4370/- pm|
Application Fee: Male candidates are only requested to pay the prescribed amount of application fee, if they belong to unreserved or OBC category. This amount should be paid in any of the nearby head post office, by conveying the Online Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Application charge for OC/ OBC (Male) – Rs.100/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST/ Female – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are interested who compete against Delhi Post Office Jobs shall make your registration through this web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is listed hereunder,
- For making the online application submission, visit the website “www.appost.in/gdsonline”.
- In the home page of the website, hit in “Registration”
- While hitting the link a new registration form, will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, hit on “Submit Details” button and get the registration number.
- Again go to the homepage and click on “Apply Online”
- Then, enter the registration number, select the circle and hit on “Next”
- Fill the application form correctly with all the required information.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of images/ documents in correct dimensions.
- Choose any of the three choices of GDS category posts (Packer/ MD/ MC).
- Preview the entered details and edit changes if any.
- Press on “Submit” button at the end of the process.
- Retain the printout copy of application for future reference.
For any queries related to this, candidates can email at “email@example.com”.
|Apply online||Click here|
- Online registration commenced from – 8th Apr 2017
- Online registration ends on – 31st May 2017
Note: For the convenience of candidates who are seeking for information about Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, we had narrated all the details in the above sections. If the applicants need additional information, refer it from the official notice.