Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: Delhi High Court, authorized by the constitution of India properly functioning with experienced Judges granting justice to the affected citizens. For this proper functioning and satisfying the demand of judges, Assistants, Attendants, Officer etc, occurs often this court spreads out relevant notification for inviting eligible job seekers. These jobs may be either in regular or contract basis, as per their requirements. By verifying the educational background of the applicants i.e. 10th or ITI or Graduate Degree in respective fields, deserving of them would be admitted for tests or interview. One who gets hired here will be reimbursed with consolidated salaries or pay scale with other allowances. In the present scenario, we found some of the vacancies in this court, elaborate details are narrated below.
|Latest Delhi High Court Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|Delhi High Court Assistant Notification 2017||189||30-06-2017||Click here|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 – 189 Assistant, Attendent Jobs
A couple of job notifications revealed from the Delhi High Court before a few days, in order to inform about 189 vacancies in Group ‘C’ posts. Interested Indian citizens shall grab this opportunity by sending job applications in online mode. More details about Delhi High Court Recruitment is given below,
|Court Name||Delhi High Court|
|Designation||Judicial Assistant & Attendant|
|No of Openings||189||Last Date||30-06-2017|
|Education||10th or 12th or Graduate Degree|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’)||124||27 years|
|2||Court Attendant (Group ‘C’)||63||27 years|
|3||Room Attendant (Group ‘C’)||02|
Qualification Required: In any recognized institutions, aspirants should acquire the following educational qualification certificates.
- Judicial Assistant/ Restorer – Graduate Degree
- Court/ Room Attendant – 10th or equivalent or ITI
Age Constraints: Applicants must have born between the dates of 2nd Jan 1990 and 1st Jan 1999. The exact age limits are given below,
- Age limit – 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation: Apart from the age limit mentioned above, some of the reserved categories would be eligible for age relaxation as follows,
- OBC category – 3 years
- SC/ ST category – 5 years
- PWD category – 10 years
- PWD (OBC) category – 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) category – 15 years
- Ex-servicemen (General) – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ ST) – 8 years
Selection Process: On merit basis, this particular selection would be done. For preparing the merit or selection list marks obtained in these two successive stages will be considered.
- Written test
Salary Offered: In accordance with the norms of high court, all the employed persons will accept the monthly salary.
Exam Fee: In online mode, candidates have to transact the non-refundable exam fee by choosing net banking or credit card or debit card. So the relevant cards must be in handy at the time of transaction. Otherwise download the SBI bank Challan during online registration and deposit the amount in any of the branches.
- Exam fee for OBC category Males – Rs.300/-
- Fee exemption – SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen/ Women
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
Application forms for Delhi High Court Jobs is available in the website. It is mandatory to fill the application form, since the eligibility is screened based on the information furnished by you. The steps for finding and filling the online application form is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.delhihighcourt.nic.in”.
- Under the menu, hit on “Public Notice” followed by clicking “Job Openings”
- Find the notification and hit on “Application form”
- It will show another web link, just click on that.
- Already logged candidates directly go to fill the application by choosing the link.
- Others choose “Fresh Candidates to Create Log In” link and enter the basic details.
- While pressing “Submit” button, a password will be received on the screen.
- Using this password, enter into your profile and fill the application form.
- Hit on “Save” button to save all the entered details.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Make fee payment, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and get the Online Registration Number.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Official Notification 1||Click here|
|Official Notification 2||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 12th June 2017
- Starting date for online registration – 13th June 2017
- Last date for online Registration and fee payment – 30th June 2017
- Last date to update information about offline payment – 3rd July 2017
Note: The vacancies available in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 and other detailed information are furnished in the above paragraphs. If necessary, you may also go through the formal notification.