Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017: Amongst the qualified youths in India, particularly studied for teaching profession are invited to start your career in the Government Schools controlled by the Directorate of Education. On referring the notification unveiled by them, temporary engagements will be made in future in the post of Guest Lecturer. From the designation itself, we know that this employment will be for a limited period. The posts that come under the designation are PGT, TGT, PET and other Miscellaneous Teachers. Scroll down the page further for gathering information about Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017 in terms of eligibility, selection, application submission process etc.
|Authority||Directorate of Education, Delhi|
|Openings||9500 (Approx)||Last Date||15-06-2017|
|Education||Graduate or PG Degree|
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017
Beneath the Directorate of Education, it includes pre-primary, primary, middle, secondary, senior secondary and university level educational institutions functioning properly. In these Government institutions, frequently vacancies are occurred in response of retirements, temporary leave etc. To fill these regular posts, the Government conducts Teachers Eligibility Test. Until that period, these posts require Guest Lecturers. So, they planned to prepare a wait list or panel of candidates to meet the requirement for the academic year 2017 to 2018.
Guest Lecturers who have worked in Government schools under the Directorate of Education in the academic year 2016 to 2017 need not apply again, as your applications are already available in the Directorate. These Guest Lecturers are engaged on ad-hoc or daily basis till the posts are filled up on regular basis. More details about Guest Teacher Vacancy in Delhi 2017-2018 are illustrated in below sub topics.
Position, Discipline & Other Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Positions||Discipline||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer||Home Science/ Domestic Science||36 or 30 years||Rs.1445/-|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||English||30 years||Rs.1403/-|
|Natural Science/ Physical Science|
|MIL-Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Punjabi/ Urdu/ Bengali|
|3||Physical Education Teacher (PET)||Rs.1050/-|
|4||Special Education Teacher|
|7||Domestic Science Teacher|
Academic Profile: By ensuring, whether he/ she going to apply fulfill the following qualifications, then only they are the eligible candidates for the faculty vacancies in Directorate of Education.
- For PGT Post – M.Sc/ PG Degree with B.Ed
- For TGT/ Special Education Teacher Post – Bachelor Degree with B.Ed
- For PET Post – P.Ed
- For PGT (Computer Science) post – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech
- For other posts – B.A/ M.A
In case of TGT post, qualification in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will is mandatory.
Age Constraints: Candidates who fall under the below age limits are taken into account for Delhi Guest Teacher Jobs. In respect of TGT post, the upper age is relaxed for women candidates up to 40 years.
- Maximum age for PGT post – 36 years
- Maximum age for other posts – 30 years
As per Government directions, age relaxations would be admissible for the following categories,
- Age Relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age Relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Recruitment Process: On the basis of academic merit, separately for each of the category applicants post based district wise panel will be prepared. The Aspirants names contained in the selection panel are engaged in the Government School of New Delhi whenever the vacancies occurred.
Remuneration Offered: The employed Guest Lecturers shall be paid on daily wages basis. The range of the salary reimbursed per day is given below.
- Salary Range – Rs.1050-1445/- per day
How to Apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who intend to apply against the Guest Lecturer posts shall make your registration promptly. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- At first, visit the website “www.edudel.nic.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab available on the homepage.
- Find the notification and hit on “Online Application Form for TGT…”
- Select any one district choice in the new application form.
- Now fill the entire application form with all true information.
- Cross check all the duly entered details for doing any modification.
- Click on “Preview”
- At the end of the process submit the application form and get the application ID.
- Click on “Reprint Application” button and retain the hard copy of application.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date for online application submission – 26th May 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 15th June 2017
- Order of merit list will be displayed on – 23rd June 2017
- The engagement of the Guest Lecturers will be up to – 10th May 2018
Note: The overall information relevant to Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017 is given thoroughly in the above paragraphs. Refer the official notification, if necessary.