Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017: The Delhi Cantonment Board has published a recruitment notification through one of the e-newspaper today. This advertisement discloses the availability of vacancies below Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon and Mali posts. A total of 217 positions are remaining unfilled below these posts. Aspirants who have passed middle class or 10th or 12th or ITI are capable to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017. Candidates who aspire to serve in government departments can make use of this opportunity. Here, we are providing you the necessary details such as qualification, age limit, salary, etc in the below sections.
|Board||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Post Name||Safaiwala, Operator, Peon, LDC & Mali|
|Post No’s||217||Last Date||31-05-2017|
|Academics||8th/ 12th/ ITI/ 10th|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Cantonment Board of Delhi, which is also known as Delhi Cantt is a board which functions below the guidance of Ministry of Defence. It manages the Indian Army headquarters, defence Service Office institute, Military housing, Air Force Public Schools, Army Research, etc. This board requires young and active employees for serving below Group D vacancies.
Candidates who are holding beforehand experience in the above said jobs will be an added advantage for them. Physical Health is really important to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment 2017. Many selection processes would be conducted for shortlisting the right candidate for these positions. Impressive salary will be given for the appointees as per board rules. You are advised to submit your application only through online.
Vacancies in Delhi Cantonment Board
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Safaiwala||195||25 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
Academic Qualifications: Candidates who have passed 8th class or Matriculation level or higher secondary level or ITI or any other relevant qualification from a recognized field are requested to apply for these posts.
- For Safaiwala – 10th pass
- For Pump Operator – 12th with ITI certificate for Electrician/ Wireman
- For Peon – 8th pass
- For Mali – 10th pass
Age Limit and Relaxation: Aspirants who are ageing between 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for these posts. The age of the applicants will be computed as on the last date of application submission. Age Relaxation can be granted for reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- Age Limit – 18 to 25 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 28 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 30 years
Selection Procedures: After verifying the online application form, applicants who seemed to be fulfilling the criteria can be invited for written test. Aspirants who are qualifying in this test have to appear for trade or physical test, wherever required. Depending upon individual’s qualification, a final merit list will be prepared.
- Written Test
- Trade/ Physical Test
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be appointed on regular basis under Delhi Cantonment Board. The salary paid for the designees will be according to Pay band one only.
- Pay Scale for All Posts – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay for Operator – Rs1900/-
- Grade Pay for Other Posts – Rs.1800/-
How to Apply Online for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Job seekers who are qualifying the eligibility conditions of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 can apply for these posts through online. Use the official site of DCB for making your application. The steps involved in online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of DCB i.e. “www.cbdehli.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the top of the page.
- Find for the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” link on the next page.
- You will be directed to a new window.
- Click on the “New registration” button and fill the essential details.
- After registration, a Registration ID and password will be generated.
- Use these login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the images of photo and
- On successful submission, an application form will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Date of Advertisement – 30th March 2017
- Online Application Starts from – 1st May 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 31st May 2017
Note: To make it easy for job hunters, we have explained sufficient details about Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment in the above paragraphs. To gather additional information, please refer the official advertisement.