DEE Assam Recruitment 2018: The Director of Elementary Education (DEE) is going to conduct recruitment for filling the openings which are available below Upper primary schools which are situated in 21 districts of Assam. On reading the official advertisement, it is clear that nearly 4120 vacant places exist below Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher and Manipuri Language Teacher posts. Only UP TET qualified aspirants can respond for this DEE Assam Recruitment 2018, if having interest. But candidates who have passed TET exam for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible to apply. To know more details about this DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment 2018, go through the following paragraphs.
|DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Upper Primary Teacher|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc, UPTET, B.Ed./ D.Ed./ D.El.Ed.|
|Selection||Screening/ Document Verification|
|Job Type||Regular posts|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
The Director of Elementary Education (DEE) is a government department which is in-charge for Administration control, development, inspection, supervision, monitoring and evaluation of elementary Education in the state of Assam. The schools which are located in Barpeta, Cacher, Dhubri, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sonitpur, Tinsukia, Darrang, Kamrup, Goalpara and many more districts are in need of young, energetic and innovative staffs for teaching various subjects. Individuals those who are coming forward to apply for this DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 should have the ability to read, write and speak fluently in their local language as well as in English. Faculties who are currently serving in UP schools are not eligible to apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018, but regular LP Teachers can make an attempt. Screening/ Document verification will be conducted for shortlisting the right person for this post. Interested people apply through online mode for any one of the district before last date.
DEE Assam Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Position||No of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Assistant Teacher||2068||38 years||Rs.49000/-|
|5.||Assamese Language Teacher||292|
|6.||Manipuri Language Teacher||176|
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected faculties will be appointed as upper primary Teachers in the schools which are running below DEE, Assam. Pay Band-II salary would be offered to selected candidates, in addition to admissible allowances.
- Pay Scale – Rs.14000 to 49000/- pm + Grade Pay
Eligibilities to Apply for DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment 2018
Academic Requirements: Individuals those who had completed following qualification from recognized institution or university can apply for this DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Science Teacher: B.Sc, passed UPTET in Science & Maths and D.El.Ed./ B.Ed/ D.Ed in relevant subjects
- Other UP Teacher posts: B.A/ B.Sc, UP TET pass and D.El.Ed./ B.Ed/ D.Ed in relevant subjects
Age Limits: Aspirants within following age limits are wanted for DEE Assam Teacher Posts 2018. The cut off date for computing age limit is 1st January 2018.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years
Age Relaxation: As per rules of recruiting organization, upper age will be relaxed incase of SC, ST and disabled category candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: 5 years
Selection Process of DEE Assam Teacher Jobs 2018
Applying citizens will be invited for Screening Test/ Document Verification by the District Level Screening Committee on a particular day. Aspirants have to produce all necessary original certificates while coming for document verification.
- Screening Test/ Document Verification
How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018?
Fee: Appliers have to remit the following amount of fee to participate on this DEE Assam Jobs 2018, before beginning to fill online application form. In the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19” this fee can be paid. The original copy of IPO has to be submitted only at the time of document verification.
- Fee for General category – Rs.200/-
- Fee for SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) category– Rs.150/-
- Exemption: BPL candidates
- Payment Mode – Offline mode
Applying Procedure: Graduates who are satisfying the eligibility conditions of DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 can submit their applications via online for vacancies in any one of the district. The detailed guidelines for submission of online application are given in the below section.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the website “https://.dee.assam.gov.in”
- Go to the “Recruitment” section
- Read the detailed “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Teachers of UP Schools under DEE, Assam (Advt – B)”
- Click on the relevant “Apply Online” link available in the website
- Fill up your details regarding TET exam, educational qualification , etc
- Select the district which you wish to apply and fill the IPO number of fee payment
- Upload your photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Also, upload your HSC mark sheet, Degree Mark sheet, TET Mark sheet, BPL Certificate, etc.
- Preview the filled details and “Submit” it
- Take printout copy of submitted application form with unique number that is generated for future records
Important Dates of DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||11th March 2018|
|Online applications can be submitted from||26th March 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||19th April 2018|
|Last date for online application submission||19th April 2018|
|Date of Screening/ Document Verification||Updated Soon….|
Note: We have offered enough information about one of the upcoming DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 on above section, for making it easier for reference of job seekers. For further clarification, please go through the official advertisement.