DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017: District Child Protection Society (DCPS), Chandigarh has given a latest Recruitment Notification for filling the vacant Positions of District Child Protection Officer, Legal-cum-Probation Officer, Social Worker (Female) and other Posts. These Posts are to be filled on a contract basis for the need of manpower in District Child Protection Society (DCPS) Office of the District Magistrate/ Collector, U.T Chandigarh. If you are a candidate interested in DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 then you may find all the complete details in this section.
|DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||District Child Protection Officer, Legal-cum-Probation Officer, Social Worker (Female) and other Posts.||Vacancy||08|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview||Job Type||Contractual|
|Last Date||29/10/2017||Job Location||Chandigarh|
DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
District Child Protection Society (DCPS), Chandigarh is the fundamental and functional unit of Women & Child Development Department for implementing the Child Protection schemes in Chandigarh. DCPS is the main organization which is involved in the Welfare of Children such as Prevention of Child Marriages, Child abuses, children’s right violation etc. It is also involved in launching new schemes and creating awareness Programmes for the benefit of the Children. In order to carry out all these functions there is a need of huge Manpower, so that District Child Protection Society has announced the DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017.
DCPS Chandigarh Vacancy details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||District Child Protection Officer||01||Rs 33,250 /- pm|
|02||Legal-cum-Probation Officer||01||Rs 21,000 /- pm|
|03||Child Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care)||01|
|04||Social Worker (Female)||01||Rs 14,000 /- pm|
|06||Outreach Worker||02||Rs 8,000 /- pm|
|07||Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC)||01||Rs 9,000 /- pm|
Eligibility Criteria for DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Candidates must aware about the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017.
The applicants should have Passed Graduation, Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board or University.
- For Posts No 01, 03 & 04: Master’s Degree with relevant work Experience.
- For Posts No 02, 05, 06 & 07: Graduation
Age Limit will be applicable according to the norms followed in the District Child Protection Society (DCPS), Chandigarh.
- The Age Limit for District Child Protection Officer and Legal-cum-Probation Officer should be between 25-45 Years.
- For remaining Posts the Age Limit should be between 21-37 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates as per the Norms in DCPS.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
Applying Procedure for DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website chandigarh.gov.in and download the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in the Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Fill the handwritten/ Typed Application Letter with all the required details.
- Candidates have to send the Application Letter, CV/ Resume, Self attested latest Photographs and copies of the necessary documents to the Address The Sub Divisional Magistrate (South) cum Co- Chairperson, District Child Protection Society, Sports Complex, Sector-42, U.T. Chandigarh-160042.
|Official Notification & Application form||chandigarh.gov.in|
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 29/10/217
Here we have discussed about DCPS Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 and their related information. If you still have any doubts then you are advised to refer the Official Notification attached in this section.