DCIL Recruitment 2017: As per the official announcement of Dredging Corporation of India Limited, they are going to hire candidates for the posts of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, etc. Aspirants who have completed Degree/ Diploma courses in relevant fields are encouraged to make use of this great opportunity. Candidates who are all interested to serve under the Ministry of Shipping are highly invited to apply for appropriate posts through the proper channel. To know more eligibility criteria regarding DCIL Recruitment 2017 candidates are asked to go through the below section.
|DCIL Recruitment 2017|
|Positions Name||Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, etc||Openings||60|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma, etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Methods||Written Test, Interview||Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Last Date||05-08-2017||Job Location||India|
DCIL Recruitment 2017
Dredging Corporation of India Limited is the largest Public Sector operating under the field of dredging. It is headquartered at Visakhapatnam and has several project offices in the seaports of India. It is mainly responsible for the maintenance of dredging. Dredging maintenance taking place in Indian seaports is usually carried out by DCI.
This corporation has recently publicized one of its new requirements for the post of Cadets, Engineers and many others. Applicants of DCIL Recruitment 2017 will be taken through the single or multiple selection processes. Appointments will be given to the eligible candidates purely on the basis of contract. Even during training period appointees will be offered high stipend packages. Candidates training period shall be further extended based on the Corporation’s/ DG Shipping Requirement.
DCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|2.||Trainee Marine Engineer||15||–||Rs.25000/-|
|3.||Trainee Electrical Officer||15||30 years|
|4.||NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)||15||25 years||Rs.10000/-|
Stipend Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered with the below listed stipend packages.
- Dredge Cadets: Rs.15000/-
- NCV (Trainees): Rs.10000/-
- Other posts: Rs.25000/-
Eligibility Criteria for DCIL Jobs
Education: Candidates must possess their qualification from approved boards or universities.
- 12th pass and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course
- Degree/ Diploma
- Nautical Science
- Marine Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering, etc
Age Constraints: Individuals age will be computed as on 30th June 2017.
- Trainee Electrical Officer: Below 30 years
- NCV (Trainees): Below 25 years
Age Relaxations: Relaxation in age is applicable as per the central government guidelines.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: As per rules
Recruitment Procedure: Based on the performance of candidates in the following selection process they will be finally appointed.
- NCV (Trainees): Written Test
- Other posts: Written Test and Interview
How to Submit Application for DCIL Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Candidates are asked to pay the application fee only through online before going to fill their application form. The application charges once paid will not be refunded in any cases.
- Application Charges: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Fee exempted
- Payment mode: Online
Steps to apply: Aspirants who have satisfied the above eligibility criteria are advised to apply for DCIL Recruitment 2017. Candidates should know the exact portal link in order to submit their applications. If candidates can’t able to submit applications in one go, then they are advised to follow the below given simple procedures.
- Go to the official website of DCIL “dredge-india.com”.
- Click the “Career” menu in the home page.
- Now find the relevant notification link under “Floating Establishment”.
- By clicking on that click a new page will open, read the notification carefully.
- Then press “Click to Apply Online” link at the bottom of new page.
- Now click the relevant apply online link for the post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill the details in the application form displayed before you.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and all the relevant documents.
- Preview to check whether the details entered are correct.
- “Submit” the online application form.
- Finally take print of the application submitted for future reference.
|DCIL Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Start date to apply online||22nd July 2017|
|Close date for online application submission||5th August 2017|
As per notice, DCI is going to fill up 60 vacancies under the posts of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer and few others. In the above section we have given the essential information regarding DCIL Recruitment 2017. Candidates who need to know about the reservation details are asked to refer the official notification.