CWC Recruitment 2017: Job notification was released by Public Enterprise Selection Board (PESB) in their official web portal to fill the vacancies available in the designation of Director under Finance cadre for Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC). Aspirants those who had higher experience in financial department can apply for this CWC Recruitment 2017. It is an excellent opportunity for the government job seekers. Go through the below sections one-by-one to know more about this latest CWC recruitment.
|CWC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Qualification||CA/ MBA||Application||Offline/ Online|
|Selection Type||Shortlisting & Interview||Job Type||Absorption/ Contract/ Permanent|
|Last Date||22-08-2017||Job Location||India|
CWC Recruitment 2017
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) is a premier warehousing agency in India.This Corporation provides logistics support to the agricultural sector. To look after the overall financial and account functions of this organization like budgeting, costing, evolving and formulating policies, etc. now PESB is inviting applications from interested professionals. The experience gained by appliers in relevant field will be taken into consideration and most fitting aspirants shall be called for interview. Selected candidates will be appointed immediately on 5 years contract basis deal/ absorption or till date of superannuation, in Director posts.
CWC Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Director (Finance)||NA||45 years||Rs.100000/-|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get attractive salaries on monthly basis till working as Director in CWC.
- Salary range: Rs.75000 –100000/-
- Other allowances: as applicable
Eligibility Criteria for CWC Director Recruitment 2017
Academic Profile: Candidates desiring to apply must have studied any of the following qualification from recognized institution/ university.
- Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA
Work Experience: Citizens should have gained before hand experience in the relevant field (i.e. corporate financial management, Institutional financial & working capital management, etc).
- Required experience: 10 years
Age Constraints: The age limits to apply for this Director position is given below.
- Minimum age Limit: 45 years
- Upper age limit: should not be above 60 years (Internal: must have gained 2 years service; Others: 3 years residual service)
To acquire this Director position, aspirants must have to come across following rounds of selection.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Personal Interview
Shortlisting: Based on the qualification and experience candidates will be shortlisted.
Interview: Shortlisted citizens will be intimated individually for interview.
How to Submit Application for CWC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants those who possess above mentioned eligibilities can apply through postal mode for this Director job. Appliers are advised to download the application form from the website “pesb.gov.in”.
Fill the form correctly and send it to the address “Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary (PESB), Room No: 523, Public Enterprises’ Bhawan, Block No -14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi” along with the below mentioned photocopies of documents.
- Age proof
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates, etc.
Candidates can also do the registration first through online mode as per guidelines given below and then sent the printout copy of submitted application, document copies to the above stated address before deadline. This is another way of application submission for this recruitment.
- Open the website “pesb.gov.in“.
- Hit the “Vacancies” option given in homepage.
- The new recruitment notices will display.
- Among that, choose the relevant “Click here to Apply Online” link.
- New user do the registration first.
- In the registration page, choose “Candidate (Applicant)” option.
- Fill the * marked fields and press “Register“.
- If registration have been done successfully and “Authorization” link will be sent to your email id.
- Set password by clicking the authorization link sent to your email id.
- After resetting password, press “Submit“.
- A message as “Account Activated Successfully” will display.
- Now login and start filling the online application for Director posts.
- Mandatory fields in application should be filled and upload scanned copies of photo, signature if necessary.
- Finally preview the details and press “Submit” button.
- Take printout copy of submitted application to sent it to PESB.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|CWC Recruitment 2017 – Last Date|
|Last date for receipt of application||22nd August 2017|
We hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to apply for the latest vacancies of Director (Finance) in CWC. Regarding this recruitment, if appliers had any doubts kindly check the notification linked with this article.