Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018: Central Water Commission has made an employment notification for the recruitment of 57 Skilled Work Assistant posts in their Organization. Already the Online Application process for this recruitment has been closed and most of the eligible candidates have applied before the last date that is 29.12.2017. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to secure a Central Government Job can make use of this wonderful Opportunity to start their Careers in Central Water Commission. Dedicated candidates who are looking for Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018 can find the details for downloading admit card in this section.
|Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018- Highlights|
|Exam Name||CWC SWA Exam 2018|
|Material||CWC Skilled Work Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download|
|Physical Test Date||Updated soon|
|Authority||Central Water Commission|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Physical Test|
Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018
Central Water Commission is the main organization in the field of water resources which was formed in the year 1945 under the ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation. It is mainly involved in consulting different State Governments for launching schemes for the purpose of flood management, Irrigation, drinking water supply and Power Generation. Recently an announcement has been made from the Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar for filling the Skilled Work Assistant Posts with a total of 57 vacancies.
Aspirants who have applied for this Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018 are initially shortlisted based on the marks obtained in their academic qualification. After that, shortlisted candidates are called for the Physical Test organized by the Central Water Commission. In order to participate in this Test, the candidates have to show the Admit card. If you download the Central Water Commission Admit card 2018, then it will contains some of the important details as listed below,
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Physical Test Venue
- Instructions to the candidates
Important Things to be remembered: The admit card is an important document that must be carried to the Physical Test venue. If you are going to attend the Central Water Commission Exam 2018, then you have to keep the following things in your mind.
- Before going to attend the Physical Test, the candidates must aware about the different Physical activities involved in the Test
- Candidates have to find the exact location of the Physical Test venue one day before in order to avoid the last minute confusions
- Reach the venue at least half an hour before the time, in order to avoid the last minute tension
- Since it is a Physical Test, the candidate has to finish all the available activities within the span of time mentioned by Central Water Commission
Central Water Commission Exam 2018
Central Water Commission had made an advertisement for the recruitment of Skilled Work Assistant posts in their Organization in which the notification has released in the month of December. Some other information related to CWC Recruitment 2018 is listed below,
Eligibility Criteria: If you are a candidate interested in this Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018 then you must have to know all the details about Eligibility Criteria Norms mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Academic qualification: Matriculation/ ITI
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Two Step Process namely
- Short Listing
- Physical Test
Physical Test: Usually the Physical Test is conducted by the commission to test the physical Fitness of the participating candidates. However it is just qualifying in nature and no marks are awarded for this test. The Physical Test consists of two stages as listed below,
- First stage is the running in which the candidates will have to cover a distance of 1 km in 05 minutes for male candidates and 7 minutes for female candidates
- Only candidates who got qualified in the first stage will be allowed to participate in the second stage of physical Test
- In second stage, candidates have to carry a weight of 15 Kg for 500 m stretch in 10 minutes for male candidates and 12 minutes for female candidates
How to Download Central Water Commission Admit card 2018
Before downloading Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018 the applicants must be ready with all the informations required for the download of Admit Card. The Steps for downloading Central Water Commission Admit card is listed below.
- First Candidates have to visit the Official website “www.cwc.nic.in”
- Now in the Homepage Search for the link belongs to Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018
- Click the Particular link and enter the details like Application Number, Date of Birth etc
- Click the Submit button so that Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen
- Download the Admit Card and Take a Print out of it
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018
|Download Official Central Water Commission Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Last date for Online Application||29th December 2017|
|Physical Test Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||Updated soon|
Note: Here we have discussed about Central Water Commission Admit Card 2018 and other information related to that. If you face any problems in downloading your admit card then we will advised you to write on our comment section.