CUJammu Recruitment 2017: Central University of Jammu (CUJammu) is now on search of employees to handle the teaching and non-teaching works in its administration. Yes, this reputed organization is now having vacancies for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Professor, Internal Audit Officer and Finance Officer posts. Candidates who are on search of jobs in this university can avail this wonderful opportunity, if willing to serve under Contract/ Deputation basis. Vacancies are only limited in number. So, interested aspirants hurry up and apply. To know more about these new CUJammu Recruitment 2017, go through the following paragraphs.
|CUJammu Recruitment 2017|
|Organization||Central University of Jammu (CUJammu)|
|Designations||Associate Professor, Internal Audit Officer, Librarian, etc.|
|No. of Posts||56||Last Date||07-12-2017|
|Education||Master Degree & NET/ SET/ SLET/ Ph.D/ PGDM/ CA/ Company Secretary|
|Job Type||Contract/ Deputation|
CUJammu Recruitment 2017
Central University of Jammu(CUJammu) set up by an Indian Parliament Act does both teaching and research in cutting-edge technologies. Its only goal is to make CUJammu as a world class university and to develop students in its campus as outstanding talents on every chosen field. To make this vision as a realistic one, first CUJammu requires talented staffs. As there are no enough number of staffs to handle the Finance, Botany, English, Nano Sciences & Materials, Social Work, etc. departments, recently this university has launched two job advertisements by inviting applications from willing aspirants. Disabled persons, SC/ ST candidates can also respond for these latest CUJammu Recruitment 2017, if having interest. Suitability of aspirants for particular posts will be decided on the basis of education, professional experience and interview performance etc. Pension benefits are also applicable for the designees as per latest government orders.
Latest Central University of Jammu Vacancy
|Notification/ SI. No.||Category/ Designations||No. of Posts||Salary|
|A.||Teaching Posts (Contract)|
|B.||Non-Teaching Posts (Contract/ Deputation)|
|3.||Internal Audit Officer||01||Rs.39100/-|
Pay Scale and Salary: As per CUJammu Jammu Recruitment 2017 norms, Pay Band-3 salary will be given to Assistant Professors and Internal Audit Officers. For other posts, Pay Band-4 salary is applicable. Admissible benefits and allowances will be given from time to time.
- Assistant Professor, Internal Audit Officer posts: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Other Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts: Rs.37400 – 67000/-
- Academic Grade pay Range: Rs.6000 – 10000/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CUJammu Recruitment 2017
Educational Requirements: Minimum educational qualifications that should be possessed by individuals applying for CUJammu Vacancy (Teaching/ Non-Teaching posts) are given below.
|Teaching Posts||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Management/ Business Administration:
· Asst. Professor: Master Degree/ PGDM/ CA/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Company Secretary
· Other posts: Master Degree/ PGDM or CA/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Company Secretary & Ph.D
· Assistant Professor: Master Degree and SET/ SLET/ NET(or Ph.D)
· For other Teaching positions: Ph. D on concerned disciplines/ Equivalent
1. Direct Recruitment: Master Degree
2. Deputation: Drawing officers of Audit & Accounts Service receiving PB-3/ 4 salary or equivalent
1. Direct Recruitment: Master Degree/ M.Phil./ Ph.D. in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation
2. Deputation: Deputy Librarian receiving AGP of Rs.9000/-
Internal Audit Officer (Deputation only):
· Drawing officers of Audit & Accounts Service receiving PB-3 salary with GP Rs. 6600/- or PB-4 salary with GP Rs.5400/- or equivalent
Percentage of Marks: Good academic records should be possessed by individuals who are applying for CUJammu Recruitment 2017.
- Master Degree: 55%
- Relaxation: 5% mark relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates and Ph.D. holders passed PG after Sep 1991 (for teaching posts)
Necessary Experience: Candidates applying for following posts under CUJammuammu Recruitment 2017 must have obtained relevant experience from reputed organizations.
- For Professor designation: 10 to 12 years
- For Associate Professor job: 8 to 10 years
- Finance Officer: 8 to 15 years (0 to 5 years for deputation)
- Librarian: 13 years (3 years for Deputation)
- Internal Audit Officer: 0 to 5 years
Age Limit: Candidates applying for Central University Jammu Non-Teaching jobs 2017 must satisfy following age limits. Others no need to apply.
- Finance Officer: below 57 years
- Librarian: below 55 years
- Internal Audit Officer: 56 years
Age Relaxations: Following categories of persons shall get relaxations in age limit, if applying for Central University Jammu Non-Teaching jobs.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs: as per rules
CUJammu Selection Process 2017 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Following are the selection methods that will be followed in Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017, for teaching and non-teaching posts.
- Teaching Posts: Initial Shortlisting, Personal Interview, Document Verification
- Non-Teaching Posts: Test/ Interview, Police & Document Verification
How to Apply for CUJammu Recruitment 2017 ?
Application Fee: In the form of Demand Draft (DD), appliers are asked to pay non-refundable application fee for participating in CUJammu Recruitment 2017 of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. The DD should be drawn from any National/ Scheduled Bank on favour of “Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu” (payable at Jammu).
- Fee: Rs.500/-
- Exemption: SC/ ST/ PWDs
- Payment Mode: Offline
Applying Procedure: Those who have interest to work in Central University of Jammu (Teaching/ Non-Teaching) posts can respond for any of these recruitment, if found eligible. Applications for these vacant posts can be downloaded from CUJammu website www.cujammu.ac.in.
Downloaded application should be correctly filled and enclosed in an envelope with DD and forwarded to “Deputy Registrar, Central University of Jammu (Human Resource Wing), Rahya-Suchani (Bagla), District Samba – 181143, Jammu (J&K)”, through Registered/ Speed Post, before last date.
Attach necessary self signed copies of documents with application, if required. On top left side of envelope don’t forget to superscribe “Advt. No__________, Post Applied for ________________ and Date”.
|CUJammu Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Particulars||CUJammu Teaching Recruitment 2017||CUJammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017|
|Notification Released date||6th November 2017||7th November 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||7th December 2017 (5.00 PM)||7th December 2017 (5.30 PM)|
Note: Current employment opportunities in Central University of Jammu and its job application submitting details are illustrated above. To know more about these Teaching and Non-Teaching CUJammu Recruitment 2017, refer the official notifications that we have linked above.