CUH Recruitment 2018: A recruitment notification has been published by Central University of Haryana (CUH) in their official website for the recruitment of 43 Non Teaching Vacancies. Both male and female candidates who all are interested in Non Teaching jobs can apply for these openings before the last date. Those who are qualified in their required academic qualification can apply for this CUH Recruitment 2018, so that it is a great opportunity for the government job seekers. Other details related to this recruitment process such as Application, qualification, selection details etc are mentioned in the below section.
|CUH Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Executive Engineer and other posts|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Masters degree, 12th Standard & 10th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Temporary|
|Last Date||25th March 2018|
CUH Recruitment 2018
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities in India. This University is fully funded by the UGC. This university is now going to fill the candidates for 43 Non Teaching vacancy available under different designations. Interested citizens can apply for this CUH Recruitment 2018 through online. Appointment will be done in permanent basis or contract basis which is decided by the University after the selection process. To know the details of the written Examination & interview, appliers are advised to regularly check the official website.
Central University of Haryana Vacancy Details
|S.No||Designation Name||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Finance Officer||01||Rs. 37400-67000 /-|
|02||Internal Audit Officer||01||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
|06||Assistant Engineer||01||Rs. 9300-34800 /-|
|10||Senior Technical Assistant||04|
|12||Security Inspector||01||Rs. 5200-20200 /-|
Pay Scale and Salary: As per the 7th Central pay commission, appointees will get their monthly salary based on pay band (I to IV).
- Salary Range: Rs.20200 – Rs.67000 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs.1800 – Rs.10000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Haryana Jobs
Academic Profile: He/ she should have studied the following academic qualification in concerned subjects from recognized board or university.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree
- 12th Standard
- 10th Standard
Age Limit: Appliers should satisfy the Upper Age Limits mentioned in the official notification. The Upper Age Limit applicable for different category of posts are listed below,
- For posts No 01: 57 years
- For posts No 02 & 03: 45 years
- For posts No 04 & 05: 40 years
- For posts No 06 to 11: 35 years
- For posts No 12 to 17: 32 years
Selection Process: Citizens will be selected based on the following methods.
- Written Test
How to Apply Online for CUH Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: He/ she can make the payment through offline mode by taking the Demand Draft taken in favour of Central University of Haryana. Only General/ OBC candidates have to pay the Application fees and SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying application fees. The Application fees for different category of posts are listed below,
- For Group A posts (General/ OBC) :Rs.1000/-
- For Group B posts (General/ OBC) :Rs.800/-
- For Group C posts (General/ OBC) :Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline
Steps to apply Online: Aspirants who possess the above mentioned eligible criteria can apply through online by using the official website of the university. Existing users can directly login the web portal and apply for the posts. Before applying keep the scanned photograph and signature.
- Appliers can visit the website “www.cuh.ac.in”
- Select the “Recruitment”
- Next choose application link, whatever the posting candidates need to apply
- New users click the “New User Registration”
- Give the personal details and create a New Account
- Then login the web portal by using username/ password
- Duly fill the application form and upload the relevant documents like certificates, photograph and signature
- Next choose the payment link and make the payment
- Before submission of the application form, recheck
- Finally “Submit” the application form
- Take a print of the application and e-receipt for reference
After successful completion of the online application, candidates should send the hardcopy of the application form along with the following documents self attested photocopies through courier/ Speed post. Communication address is “Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana – 123029”.
- Qualification certificate
- Community certificate
- Age proof
- Experience certificate
- No Objection certificates etc.
Dates to Remember
|Notification issued date||12th February 2018|
|Last date of postal application hardcopy submission||25th March 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed about the vacancies available in CUH Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Executive Engineer and others . If the candidates have any doubts check the official notification attached in this section.