CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017: Nationwide, National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has announced the employment opportunity news for Post Graduates and Doctorates, who would be eligible for science related research works. On referring the vacancy notification, about 25 vacancies are now in existence below the posts of Scientist and Assistant Scientist. In order to achieve the desired posts, applicants should be more familiar in this field, apart from the educational qualification. On further scrolling this page, applicants can get more idea about CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organisation||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Designation||Scientist & Assistant Scientist|
|Vacancy Nos||25||Last Date||10-04-2017|
|Education||M.E/ M.Tech/ PHD|
CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) is a unit under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It is a premier scientific organization involved in conducting high quality research in the area of chemical and allied sciences. With respect to the response of Scientist vacancies, NCL has strewn a job notification over the media of internet. Completion of Masters Degree in Engineering or PHD in relevant field is the basic eligibility criteria fixed by the selection team of CSIR NCL.
Those who found eligible based on the criteria are allowed for further selection. The selected incumbents or personnel will be involved in projects related to Chemistry or Chemical Sciences. By reading the details about CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017 hereunder including applying steps, deserving candidates apply via online.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Emoluments|
|2||Senior Scientist||10||37 years||Rs.86644/-|
Educational Profile: Aspirants who are the Doctorates in chemistry or related field shall use this Job Offer. In some cases, Post Graduates in Engineering are preferred.
- For Scientist Post – PHD/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Senior Scientist Post – PHD (Chemistry/ Chemical Science)
Age Limits: Aspirants who are not beyond the age limits mentioned in the above tabular column are only eligible as per the recruitment rules of CSIR NCL. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on the last date of submission of application. In accordance with the Government of India rules, age relaxations are also admissible.
- For Scientist Post – 32 years
- For Senior Scientist Post – 37 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Process: Initially the duly constituted selection committee shortlists the applications based on the eligibility criteria. The shortlisted aspirants are called for interview.
Emoluments Offered: The Total Emoluments paid for the appointees is drawn from a particular pay scale, which include grade pay, House Rent Allowance and other allowances also.
- Pay scale for Scientist & Senior Scientist – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay for Scientist Post – Rs.6600/-
- Grade Pay for Senior Scientist Post – Rs.7600/-
How to Apply Online for CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates are invited to apply online through the website of CSIR. One who applying against these vacancies can use the following procedure to apply,
- Applicants shall initially log on the website “www.recruit.ncl.res.in”.
- After login into the website, hit on the link “Apply” enabled against the notification.
- To activate your account, you need to make registration by hitting “New User”
- Thereafter hit on “Register Now” button and enter the basic details.
- While submitting the registration form you will get the login ID.
- Then, you login in to your profile and enter all the required details.
- Ascertain all the filled in entries and upload the documents, if required.
- On completion of application procedure, proceed for fee payment via payment gateway.
- Finally submit the application form.
The computer generated application should be duly signed and affixed with passport size self signed photograph. Other enclosures such as certificates, mark sheets, testimonials proofing the age, educational qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications, caste certificate and acknowledgement of remitted fee should be accompanied with the application.
The above documents should be posted in the following address “Director, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008” by super-scribing the envelope as “Application for the Post of __________”.
Application Fee: Aspirants are required to remit the specified application fee in favour of “The Director, National Chemical Laboratory” via online payment system including NEFT/ Bank Transfer/ Net Banking etc.
- Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
For the successful transaction of the application fee, candidates can use the below details,
- Bank Name: SBI
- Account No: 30267257846
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
- Branch Code: 3552
- Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune
- Date of commencement of online application – 10th Mar 2017
- Last date for submitting online application – 10th Apr 2017
- Last date for submitting the hard copies – 3rd May 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017. Use the official notice, to get informed about the recruitment in more.