CSIR Admit Card 2017: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released the CSIR Admit Card 2017 on 7th December 2017 in which the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam will be conducted on the date 17th December 2017. Since only few days are left for the Exam the candidates have already downloaded their Admit card but some of them find difficulties in downloading their Admit cards. In order to help all the Aspirants for downloading their Admit card and their related queries we have created this section. The Admit card has been released in the official website that is csirhrdg.res.in but the candidate can also able to download it from the direct link given in this section. If you want to attend the Exam you have to show the Printout of the downloaded Hall Ticket in the Examination Centre. So in this section we will provide all the details for downloading the CSIR Admit Card 2017.
|CSIR Admit Card 2017- Highlights|
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017|
|Material||CSIR Admit Card 2017 Download|
|Authority||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Type||MCQ Type|
CSIR Admit Card 2017
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was founded in the year 1942 with its headquarters located at New Delhi, India. It is the largest autonomous research and development Organization with 37 laboratories and 39 field station centers across the nation with a total staff of around 17000. It was registered under the Societies Act 1860 in which the funds are managed by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
The Written Exam for this CSIR Recruitment 2017 will be conducted on 17th December 2017. Since only few days are left for the written Test, the candidate should be well prepared with all the Subjects that are mentioned in the Advertisement. The Admit Card contains all the Essential details about the Candidates that are given by them in the Online Application Form during the Registration Process. CSIR Admit Card 2017 will contains the below specified Essentials details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
Things to be remembered: If you are going to attend the CSIR Exam 2017, then you have to keep the following things in your mind.
- Candidates have to find the exact location of the Exam center one day before the Examination in order to avoid the last minute confusions
- Candidates have to carry one black or blue pen with them for shading the answers
- The admit card is an important document and candidates must carry the same to the examination hall on the Exam date
- Reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the exam time
- Keep any one original id proof that matches with your personal details mentioned in your admit card
- Also don’t forget to keep a copy of the Original id Proof that you have carried with your admit card
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything on your Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017
The Official Notification for the CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017 has been already released and a large number of Aspirants have been applied for this Recruitment. Some Informations about this Exam can be Explained in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017. If he or she does not have the required Eligibility criteria then their applications are rejected by the Officials and no CSIR Admit Card 2017 will be issued for that Particular Candidate.
- Academic Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS in relevant discipline
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their overall performance in the
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern: Written Exam will contain the questions asked from the following five subjects namely (I) Life Sciences, (II) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (III) Mathematical Sciences, (IV) Chemical Sciences and (V) Physical Sciences.
- Questions will be of multiple choice Questions conducted in Offline Mode.
- This Exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks with duration of 3 Hours.
How to download CSIR Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have been applied for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017 can start downloading their Admit card from 7th December 2017 onwards. Before that the Applicants must be ready with all the Informations required for the Download of Admit Card. The Steps for downloading CSIR Admit Card 2017 is listed below.
- First Candidates have to visit the Official website www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now in the Homepage Search for “CSIR Admit Card 2017”
- Click the Particular link and enter the details like Application Number, Date of Birth etc
- Click the Submit button so that Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen
- Download the Admit Card and Take a Print out of it
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the CSIR Admit Card 2017
- Carry the Copy of the Admit Card along with the Original Identify Proof mentioned in the Admit Card itself
Dates to Remember
|CSIR Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||23rd August 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||15th September 2017|
|Exam scheduled on||17th December 2017|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||7th December 2017|
Note: Here we have discussed about CSIR Admit Card 2017 and their related information. If you want to know other details regarding this recruitment then we will advised to visit our website “www.careerszine.com “regularly.