CSDB Recruitment 2017: Central School Development Board (CSDB) has designed a vacancy notification in regard of unbelievable number of vacant scopes occurred in various posts. This vacancy notification has been recently wandered out over their official web portal. It clearly mentions that, those who qualified in Diploma or Graduate Degree shall take advantage towards this new recruitment. For make it simple for the readers, we narrate details here about CSDB Recruitment 2017 in easy understanding manner.
|CSDB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Teacher, Clerks & Other posts||Vacancies||13575|
|Qualification||Diploma & Graduate Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Tests & Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||06-08-2017||Job Location||India|
CSDB Recruitment 2017
Beneath the overall supervision of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Central School Development Board (CSDB) is functioning properly. This board encourages the National integration through migration schemes conducted often. As we insist above, unbelievable number of vacancies is there in CSDB i.e. totally 13575 positions vacant currently there. These huge demands of staffs are required in the posts of Superintendent, Inspector, teacher and clerk.
Written test and interview will be common for all the posts, in addition to other selection stages relevant to the post. After selection posting will be in India, with good salary packages. If you are keenly waiting to serve in CSDB Jobs, then submit your applications in online mode from this time onwards.
MHRD CSDB Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Project Superintendent||345||40 years||Rs.36400/-|
|3||Primary Teacher||6741||38 years||Rs.28300/-|
|4||Computer Teacher||4905||35 years||Rs.29200/-|
Salary Details: All the selected individuals for CSDB Jobs, will be offered with Pay scale and Grade Pay in following basis,
- Project Superintendent – Rs.9600-36400/- with Rs.4800/- (GP)
- Project Inspector – Rs.9400-35200/- with Rs.4600/- (GP)
- Primary Teacher – Rs.7600-28300/- with Rs.3600/- (GP)
- Computer Teacher – Rs.7800-29200/- with Rs.3800/- (GP)
- Clerk – Rs.6600-24500/- with Rs.3200/- (GP)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CSDB Exam 2017
Academic Profile: After completing schooling level, those who did Diploma or Graduate level are considered for vacant jobs in CSDB.
- CSDB Vacant Posts – Graduate Degree/ Diploma
Age Restrictions: In post wise, the upper age limit will differ. The maximum age limits allotted for all the posts is listed below,
- Project Superintendent – 40 years
- Project Inspector – 40 years
- Primary Teacher – 38 years
- Computer Teacher – 35 years
- Clerk – 31 years
Age relaxation: Apart from the upper age limit given for each of the posts, age concession is possible as per the rules of CSDB.
Other Requirements: Preference will be given to the candidates who are complied with the following additional qualifications.
- Primary Teacher – 1 year experience
- Clerk – Computer knowledge with typing skill
Selection Methods: Deserving persons will be recruited towards the vacant posts such as Superintendent, Teacher and clerk, based on their performance in following tests.
- Written exam
- Personal interview
- Skill tests
How to Apply for CSDB Recruitment 2017
Willing aspirants have to apply online to confirm your interest in these employment categories. If you are not conversed in online application procedure, then follow instructions given hereunder.
Application Fee: All the applicants have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee. To know more about the mode of fee payment, then refer the official notification.
- Charge towards application – Rs.250/-
Online Application Steps:
- Applicants, at first visit the official website “www.csdbexam.com”.
- Click on “Vacancies” tab in the home page and view the new vacancies.
- Continued to apply by hitting “Applicant Login” link, if you desire.
- Then, hit on “New Registration”
- Fill the required details in the newly opened registration form.
- Put a tick mark in the declaration part and click on “Save & Continue”
- If your details are successfully registered, then “Application No” & “Password” will be received on the screen.
- Again go to the previous page and feed these login credentials.
- While hitting the login button, it will open a fresh application form.
- Fill all the blank columns and cross check all the filled in entries.
- Upload the photograph, signature if required.
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form for future correspondence.
|CSDB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||7th July 2017|
|Starting date to apply online|
|Closing date to apply online||6th Aug 2017|
Note: Aspirants who are going to apply for CSDB Recruitment 2017 shall access details from the above sections.