CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017: Bihar Police Department is going to hire candidates for the posts of Police Constable. In order to hire the talented aspirants for this designation, this department has planned for written examination. As the schedule for Police Constable Examination 2017 was already announced in its official website, candidates who are all eligible to participate in written test are advised to download their relevant CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 before the closing date. In the below section we have given the procedure for downloading the admit cards, individuals who found difficult to download their admit cards are asked to make use of the followings.
|Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Police Constable Examination 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Available|
|Exam Date||15th,12th Oct 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Bihar Police||Official Site||www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in|
CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
Central Station Board of Constable (CBSC) Bihar Police comes under the direct control of department of home affairs, which is being responsible for maintaining the public safety and security by means of enforcing laws. Recently Bihar police department updated that they are going to recruit more than Nine Thousand candidates for Police Constable posts. Candidates who had already applied for this post must have to download their relevant admit card in order to participate in the written examination.
Information will be given to the candidates about the availability of admit card for Police Constable Examination 2017 through proper channel. Candidates are advised to download the CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 to know the below listed important information in addition to the most common details like name of the applicants, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Registration Id/ Roll No
- Reporting Time
- Venue for Examination
- Important Instructions, etc
Remember: Aspirants who are all going to participate in written exam are advised to download their valid admit cards from the official website. Candidates who failed to bring CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 will not be allowed to write the examination. While appearing for written exam, individuals must have to follow the below listed particulars,
- Carry have to carry writing materials, identity proof, etc s per the instructions in admit card.
- Don’t use mobile phones inside the exam center.
- Admit card downloaded should be kept neat without any folding, marking, etc.
- Don’t disturb others while writing exam, if any malfunctions done by candidates were found they will be send out of exam venue.
CSBC Bihar Police Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have successfully completed their graduation from recognized universities are invited to download their admit cards from authorized sites. Aspirants who are all going to participate in CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 should not exceed the upper age limit of 40 years.
- Qualification: Degree or PG Degree
- Age Constraint: Below 40 years
- Experience: Not necessary
Selection Methods: Individuals who were applied for Police Constable posts will be taken through the various selection processes as per recruitment rally of Bihar Police. Qualifying in written test is mandatory. Only candidates who were passed in this written examination will be allowed for the next round of selection process i.e Physical Efficiency Test. At last medical examination will be conducted before the appointment of desirable candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Examination Scheme: Written examination for the selection of candidates for Police Constable posts shall consists of 100 questions from various topics like Hindi, Maths, Science, history, etc. Candidates have to complete this offline based examination within 120 minutes.
- 300 Marks questions will be asked for written test.
- Total hours allocated for examination is 2 hours.
- Candidates have to answer for all 100 questions.
- Each correct answer will carry 3 marks.
- Individuals are asked to confirm with official about the penalties for wrong answers.
How to Download CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
Candidates who want to participate in Police Constable Examination 2017 are advised to download their relevant admit cards before the closing date. Individuals who had applied for CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 will not be easily allowed to download their CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 from official website. They have to enter the valid registration id and password to login in the admit card downloading page as per the following instructions.
- Go to the official website “biharpolice.bih.nic.in”.
- You will find the link for downloading the relevant admit card in the home page.
- By clicking on that link, a new page will open.
- Enter the user id and password/ DOB, as asked.
- Fill the details correctly in that page and then click “Login/ submit”.
- Now CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 will displayed on the screen.
- Verify whether your personal details are correct.
- Save the admit card and then take print of it.
Exam Venues/ Centres: Examination centers were already allocated in various districts of Bihar. As this is the State Government examination, exam centers will not be allocated anywhere apart from the state of Bihar. So the candidates are requested to appear for the examination by referring one’s appropriate exam center given in the downloaded admit cards.
|Download Admit Card here||csbc.bih.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|CSBC Bihar Police – Important Details|
|Start date to submit application||31st July 2017|
|Last date to apply offline||31st August 2017|
|Date for releasing admit card||24-09-2017|
|Examination date||15 – 12th Oct 2017|
Note: Bihar Government is going to conduct Police Constable Examination 2017. In the above section we have illustrated the details for downloading admit cards, exam center and few others. Candidates can also refer the official notification for any other clarifications.