CPCB Recruitment 2017: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has thrown a job notification through their official portal and employment newspaper regarding 30 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Field Assistant and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment before the last date that is 17.12.2017. In the below section, we are going to discuss about the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limits, applying process, etc for CPCB Recruitment 2017.
|CPCB Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Field Assistant and other posts||Vacancy||30|
|Academic Qualification||10th Class, Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s degree||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Skill Test, Interview||Job Type||Permanent/ Temporary|
|Last Date||17.12.2017||Job Location||Across India|
CPCB Recruitment 2017
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is a government agency which runs below the control of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. It comprises of seven region offices and five laboratories. Its main office is situated at New Delhi. CPCB urgently requires well-experienced and result oriented candidates for serving in the current vacancies or post which is going to be vacant. Officials who are working in any Government or autonomous bodies are also eligible to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who possess desired Educational qualification and seeking for government jobs with better salary can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers who wish to achieve these positions should pass through several filtering stages of CPCB. Candidates who withstand all these selection process will be finally appointed on direct or deputation basis. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India and shall be awarded impressive monthly salary according to the board norms.
CPCB Vacancy Details
The details regarding CPCB Recruitment 2017 such as No of Vacancies, Post Name, Age Limit, Salary Offered, Educational Qualification etc can be explained in the below section.
|Sl.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Scientist ‘B’||13||35 years||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/- pm|
|2||Assistant Law Officer||01||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm|
|3||Senior Scientific Assistant||03||Rs 35,400- 1,12,400/- pm|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||03||25 years||Rs 19,900- 63,200/- pm|
|5||Field Assistant||01||Rs 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/- pm|
|5||Senior Law Officer||01||56 Years||Level-12 in Pay Matrix|
|6||Senior Technical Supervisor||02||Level-07 in Pay Matrix|
|9||Assistant Director (OL)||01|
|10||Senior Scientific Assistant||02||Level-06 in Pay Matrix|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: The applicants should have passed below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized University with required Post Qualification Experience in their related Field.
- 10th Standard
- Diploma in Engineering
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree
Age Limit & Relaxation: The upper age limit for each position is mentioned already on the above table. However, the above mentioned age can be relaxed by reserved category applicants as per government orders.
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ ST – 5 years
- For PWD – 10 years
The cut-off date for considering the age of the applicants will be as on the closing date of application
Selection Process: The applications send through the post shall be validated by the selection panel and only the eligible applicant will be called for personal interview. The interview date and time will be intimated later separately to the shortlisted candidates through email or post.
Based on candidate’s interaction skills, experience, etc, the final decision for selection will be done. Aspirants who have applied for typing jobs have to appear for the skill test also.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for CPCB Recruitment 2017
After reading all the Eligibility conditions mentioned above, aspirants who seems to be suitable for these jobs can apply through Offline mode.
- Visit the Official website cpcb.nic.in and download the Employment Notification.
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in it carefully and be sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Conditions.
- Download the application format of CPCB Recruitment 2017 from the official site “www.cpcb.nic.in” and take the printout of the form.
- Fill the application form with essential information and affix a recent passport size photos wherever necessary.
- Attach the self attested documents of Educational & Experience certificate, Community certificate, Age proof, PWD certificate, etc.
- In case of deputation, candidates have to enclose the APARs for the last 5 years, Integrity certificate, Vigilance clearance, penalty certificate for last 10 years, etc along with the form.
- All these documents have to reach “The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032” on or before the last date that is 17.12.2017.
- The name of the post must be written on the top of the envelope which bears the application. Those who are applying for the deputation posts should submit their applications through proper channel.
Dates to Remember
|CPCB Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Last date for receipt of application||17th December 2017|
|Last Date for submitting application for aspirants residing in remote area||01st January 2018|
Note: The eligibility conditions, selection methods, applying process, etc of CPCB Recruitment 2017 stated on the above section are only upto our knowledge. For further clarification, you can refer the detailed notification from the official site.