Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017: Coconut Development Board (CDB) in Kochi has delivered a formal declaration, about the arrangement of Apprenticeship programme in the designated trades of Horticulture Assistant, PASAA and Stenographer. In respect of this trades, applicants should hold certificates in relevant qualification. This Apprenticeship scheme is valid for a limited period only. Concluding the overview about Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017, we had placed more details about that in below sub divisions.
|Organization||Coconut Development Board (CDB)|
|Designation||Assistant & Stenographer|
|Education||10th or ITI|
Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017
Coconut Development Board (CDB) is a statutory body set up by the Government of India, for the integrated development of coconut production and utilization in the country with the focus of productivity. In this board, some of the Trade Apprentices post left empty now. Aspirants accomplishing 10th pass certificate or NCVT certificate may be considered as eligible for CDB Jobs. It’s a very great opportunity for striving job seekers in this field.
The duration of the Apprenticeship Training differs in each of the post, which will be of 6 months to two years. Fresh candidates, who want to start your career with CDB, shall register through Government apprentice web portal. Furthermore information about Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017 is summarized hereunder.
Position Wise Vacancies in CDB:
|Sl. No||Positions||No of Posts||Salary|
|2||Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)||05|
Qualification Required: To serve as Trade Apprentice in CDB, aspiring candidates requires the below indicated qualification with holding certificate in that qualification.
- For Horticulture Assistant Post – 10th Pass
- For PASAA Post – ITI (COPA)
- For Stenographer Post – 12th Pass with ITI (Stenography)
Age Limitation: As per the Apprenticeship act, the age of the applicants will be calculated.
Selection Process: Recruitment will subject to the details entered during online registration. If necessary, other selection stages such as written examination or interview will be planned.
Stipend Offered: CDB engages the Trade Apprentices for duration of one to six months. Every month, Apprentices who are enrolled in concerned trade will get the stipend. No other additional allowances are offered to them.
- Salary for Horticulture Assistant – Rs.5700/- (1st year)
- Salary for Horticulture Assistant – Rs.6250/- (2nd year)
- Salary for other posts – Rs.6250/-
How to Apply Online for Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who are eager to register your names for these Apprentice vacancies, shall use the Government web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- To apply online, candidates required to visit the website “www.apprenticeship.gov.in”.
- After that, find the menu named “Apprentices” and click on it.
- Under the menu, hit on the submenu “Apprentice Registration”.
- Or else, directly go to the link “www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ViewEstablishment.aspx?RegNo=E11153200016”.
- Enter all the required details in the registration form.
- Thereafter, verify all the filled in entries.
- Upload the scanned images of necessary documents in correct dimensions.
- Finally, submit the registration form.
- For future reference, retain the print out of the submitted registration form.
- Date of Publication of advertisement – 23rd Feb 2017
- Last date for online registration – 10th Mar 2017
Note: The overall information about the qualifications, applying procedure etc. for Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. Refer the official notice for gathering more details.