Coal India Recruitment 2017: Coal India Limited (CIL) has unveiled a career advertisement recently by indicating the breakup of vacancies for each category and varied disciplines. Even the unfilled posts are also planned to be filled under this Coal India recruitment 2017 and now the available number of openings are 1319. Mostly Engineering/ Technology graduates are having vast number of seats under this employment. Applicant must be a willing person to work in any of the coal subsidiaries of Company, within India. Also, if candidates are ready to sign a service agreement bond at the time of joining then respond for this advertisement.
|Company||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Vacancy Nos||1319||Last Date||03-02-2017|
|Education||PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ M.A./ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ M.Sc|
Coal India Recruitment 2017
Coal India Limited (CIL) is a largest coal producing Company that works under the support of Indian Government. The mission of CIL is to produce and market the coal products with safety & quality in an eco-friendly manner. Its headquarters is in Kolkata of West Bengal state. This Company is now inviting online applications from Indian citizens who are ready to face industry challenges and can work efficiently for the organisation’s future growth by providing support as a Management Trainee, in the coal field areas.
An All India based competitive exam will be organised for selecting the knowledgeable persons. After completion of selection phases (including interview), merit list will be prepared based on category/ discipline. Then top rankers under each stream shall get opted for appointment, depending upon availability of vacancies. Energetic young persons those who are recruited for this position will have to serve atleast for 60 months as an employee in this Company.
Vacancy Details in Coal India
|SI. No.||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies (tentative)||Age Limit||Salary|
|5.||Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation)||4|
|6.||Electronics & Telecommunication||8|
|12.||Finance & Accounts||257|
|13.||Personnel & HR||134|
|14.||Sales & Marketing||21|
Academic Profile: As applicable to discipline, the qualification required will also change as Degree/ Post Graduation. Anyhow, applying candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in the below stated educational qualification (on full time basis). But for SC/ ST and disabled personnels, the minimum expected mark is 55%. Citizens who had obtained this qualification after 1st December 2016 are not eligible.
|Management Trainee||Legal||Degree in Law|
|Public Relation||PG Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations|
|Community Development||PG Degree/ Diploma in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organisation & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management or PG Degree alone in Social Work with specialisation on concerned subjects.|
|Rajbhasha||M.A. in Hindi and Graduation with Hindi & English as main subjects|
|Sales & Marketing||MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialisation in Marketing|
|Personnel & HR||PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ PG Program in Management (HR/ IR/ Personnel Management) or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialisation in HR|
|Finance & Accounts||CA/ ICWA|
|Materials Management||B.E in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering and MBA/ PG Diploma in Management|
|Geology||M.Sc/ M. Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology|
|Systems/ IT||B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT or MCA|
|Environmental Engineering||B.E in any discipline with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engineering or Degree alone in Environmental Engineering discipline|
|Others||B.E/ B. Tech/ AMIE/ B. Sc in relevant branch of Engineering|
Age Limit: The upper age limit set for Management Trainee jobs in Coal India Limited is 30 years. This age is applicable only for General (UR) category appliers. Cut-off date used for reckoning this ceiling age is 1st December 2016. For other categories the age limits/ relaxation details are stated down.
- For SC/ ST/ J&K Domicile category: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: as per GOI norms
- For Employees of CIL or its subsidiaries: No age bar
Recruitment Process: Coal India has decided to organise online test in 91 cities, to hire requisite candidates for the Management Trainee vacancies. Sometimes, initial screening may also be done before inviting appliers for this Computer based exam. Finally, depending upon the availability of vacancies in the ratio of 1:3 candidates will be called for interview.
- Computer Based Test: Question paper will be bilingual in nature (English & Hindi) and two sections/ papers will be there with objective type questions drafted from General Awareness/ Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and Discipline related.
- Personal Interview: Original certificates should also be produced for verification on interview date. Others will be rejected.
Finally selected aspirants will be subjected to Medical Examination as per Company standards, by the Medical Board. Fitting citizens shall only be appointed. Others are ineligible to work in Management Trainee posts.
Salary and Allowances: First selected candidates will be placed under training and later on probation. Only aspirant’s who are passing in the tests conducted by management in training period, will be considered for regularisation/ probation. Other entitled pay and perks are DA, HRA, Medical Treatment, Pension, etc.
- During Training period (E2 grade): Rs.20600 – 46500/-
- After Training period (E3 grade): Rs.24900 – 50500/-
Application Charges: The General/ OBC category candidates have to pay application fee for this Coal India recruitment 2017. Mode prescribed for payment is online i.e. Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc. This fee is non-refundable in any cases.
- Cost of Application: Rs.1000/-
- Fee Exemption: SC/ ST/ PWDs/ Employees of CIL
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply Online for Coal India Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates are encouraged to submit online mode of applications for this Coal India recruitment 2017. More than one applications submitted by appliers will be rejected i.e. apply for any one discipline. The general steps to apply are,
- First open the website link coalindia.in.
- Under “Career -> Current Openings” section, the advertisement is available.
- Click on the concerned job link. In the next page, hit “Apply Online” button.
- Read the instruction, tick the “I Agree” button and press “Start” tab.
- First do the basic registration to receive your User ID and password.
- Then login again and enter the requisite information in application.
- Upload the scanned documents/ images and verify the entered details.
- Finally hit “Submit” button.
- Then open “Make Online Payment” link and do the fee payment.
- Finally take printout copy of completed application and e-Receipt.
For any problems in online registration, be frank to contact on Help Desk number 18002109508 on working hours. If appliers are having any doubts regarding this recruitment, then address it to email id: email@example.com.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Link for applying online opens on – 5th Jan 2017
- Last date for fee payment and online registration – 3rd Feb 2017
- CBT Exam will be conducted on – 26th Mar 2017
Note: On above section, we have discussed about the details of present employment vacancies in Coal India Limited. Candidates who are searching for jobs in this Company can make use of this information. For other details, refer the official notification.