Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017: Coal India Limited (CIL) is going to conduct a recruitment exam in the last week of March 2017. Exam conducting authority is an Indian Government undertaken Company, which is the largest producer of Coal and its products. The test was supposed to be conducted only to meet its short term employee requirements in Company, to carryout the works of Management Trainee under different departments. Graduates/ Post Graduates in Engineering, Science, Accountant, etc. fields are the eligible persons to compete in this exam. Candidates who had submitted applications for this recruitment drive now widely used to search in the internet for syllabus. To support those aspirants we have provided the scheme of exam and syllabus contents in below section.
|Authority||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Exam Name||Management Trainee Exam|
|Exam Category||CIL Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective type & Online mode|
|Exam Date||26th Mar 2017|
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017
Coal India has decided to conduct one recruitment exam for Management Trainee posts in 91 cities. Mostly centers will be allotted as per place mentioned by applier in online application form. But if there is any difficulty, then CIL may allot another centre as per its own discretion. Admission to this All India Computer based Test is purely provisional i.e. applicants who are found to be most suitable for this designation shall only be permitted to participate in the test. Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017 will comprise of General type questions in one section and the discipline related questions in other section.
It should be notable that, minimum qualifying marks in test are 40 for General (UR), 35 for OBC (NCL) and 30 for SC/ ST/ PWDs, for each paper. Contestants who are scoring high marks than the cut-off set by CIL shall only be shortlisted further for next round of selection, which is interview. Final selection to this post would also be based on Medical fitness, as per Company standards. The minimum eligibility criteria of this recruitment exam are given down.
- Qualification: PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ M.A./ B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ M.Sc
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Selection Process: Online Exam, Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
Topics of Management Trainee Syllabus: Exam is single phase, but two papers of questions would be included. Purely this is an online mode of exam in which participants will be seated infront of Computers to attend the test. Follow the instructions said by invigilator and start answering for the questions that are drafted from General Knowledge, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, English Language (paper-1) and Discipline related (paper-2) subjects. Only objective type questions shall be asked, so competitors have to choose the best answer from the given responses. Questions will be asked from topics like
- General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Professional Knowledge.
Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2017
Full of objective type questions (100 each) shall only be asked for both the papers. Question paper will be set both in English and Hindi format, for convenience of competitors. According to the number of correct answers candidates are responding within 3 hours, marks will be awarded. The total mark allotted for each right answer is 1. But for wrong answer, marks will not be reduced.
- Exam will be conducted in online mode and purely objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Exam has 2 papers and the duration is 3 hours.
- Total number of questions asked in test is 200 only.
- For each correct response 1 mark will be given by authorities.
- No negative mark is applicable for wrong answer.
|Paper||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English||100 each||200||3 hours|
|2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)|
Subject Wise Syllabus for Coal India Management Trainee Exam: CIL will not give any travel fare for participants of exam. The subject wise Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017 is listed down generally. Appliers are advised to prepare for the CBT exam by making use of the sub-topics given below.
- General Knowledge/ Awareness:
- History & Geography
- Current Affairs
- Countries & Capital
- General Science
- Indian constitution
- Indian Economy
- Budget & Five year plans, etc.
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Logical Reasoning
- Arrangements, etc.
- Numerical Ability:
- Profit & Loss
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest, etc.
- General English
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Completion, etc.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus (Paper-II):
- Engineering Mechanics
- Elements of Structural Analysis
- Strength of Materials
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Bridge Superstructure
- Steel Structures
- Design of Structure
- Transportation Engineering
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology, etc.
- Electronics & Telecommunication:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronic Measurements
- Digital Electronics
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications, etc.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power System Protection
- Network Analysis
- Power Systems
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives, etc.
- Industry Safety
- Energy conservation
- Engineering Mechanics
- Management Information System
- Engineering Materials
- The Strength of Materials
- Metal Casting
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design, etc.
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practices
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/ G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control, etc.
- Finance & Accounts:
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution, etc.
- Information Technology:
- Computer Fundamentals & Programming
- Operating System
- Data Communication & Networks
- Information & Network Security
- Linux System Administration
- Relational Data Base Management System, etc.
- Industrial Employment Act
- Registration Act
- Mines & Minerals Act
- Coal Bearing Area Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Payment of Wages Act
- Constitution of India
- Companies Act
- Sales of Goods Act
- Land Acquisition Act, etc.
CIL Management Trainee Exam 2017
This All India basis exam is going to be conducted to fulfill the 1319 posts of Management Trainee under Public Relation, Sales & Marketing, Rajbhasha, Community Development, Material Management, etc. around 18 streams. The only demand for human resources in this CIL Company is to support organisation for its excellent growth by doing supports in the coal field areas.
- Name of Designation: Management Trainee
- of Vacancies: 1319
- CBT Exam Date: 26th March 2017
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click here|
Note: Candidates who are preparing well in the online test as per syllabus given above will definitely succeed and will be permitted to attend the interview phase of selection. Finally posting will be in any of the subsidiary companies of CIL.