CMWSSB Recruitment 2017: Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 (“chennaimetrowater.gov.in”/ “www.chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in”) notification has issued. Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB), a PSU that provides water supply and sewage treatment to the city is inviting online mode of applications from qualified citizens to work in the following Engineer, Controller, Assistant and Accounts Officer posts. Total number of open market candidates going to be enrolled through this selection is 322. Persons studied in Tamil medium, Destitute Widows, etc. are also having special reservation. For this Chennai Metro Water Board CMWSSB Recruitment 2017, candidates registered in employment exchange can also apply. To acquire these positions, contestants will have to overcome written and oral related tests. Go through the below section, to know more.
|Board Name||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB)|
|Positions||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||322||Last Date||05-04-2017|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ any Degree|
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Deputy Controller of Finance||6||30 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Senior Accounts Officer||3|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical)||113||Rs.34800/-|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||45|
Educational Qualification: Based on position, appliers are expected to have the following graduation/ post graduation certificates. This education must be obtained from any recognized institution/ university.
- For Deputy Controller of Finance/ Senior Accounts Officer: CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- For Assistant Engineer post: BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- For Junior Assistant job: Diploma/ Degree on relevant subjects
Age Constraints: Minimum eligible age to do registration for this Chennai Metro Water Board CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 is 18 years. Age limit for general category candidates is mentioned as 30 years in vacancy table. But based on category, the ceiling will change as follows.
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC, SC (A), SC & ST category: 35 years
- For Ex-serviceman (BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC, SC (A), SC & ST): 53 years
- For Ex-serviceman (others): 48 years
- Relaxation for Disabled persons: 10 years
It is rememberable that, cut-off date used for computing these ages is 1st July 2017. Others are found ineligible.
Recruitment Criteria: As an initial process of selection, exam will be conducted at centres in Chennai, Madurai, Trichy, Coimbatore and Salem. Purely this is offline mode of exam with questions on objective standard. Those who are shortlisted on the basis of test marks would be further called for interview. Original certificates would also be verified on interview date.
- Written Examination
- Oral Interview
Pay Scale and Salary: In the vacancy table, we have mentioned about the maximum salary that is applicable for each position. But the actual salary will be Pay Band-1 for Junior Assistant, Pay Band-2 for Assistant Engineer and Pay Band-3 for others. Further, admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided as per Board norms.
- Salary for Junior Assistant job: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Salary for Assistant Engineer position: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- For No. 1 & 2 designations: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.2400 – 6600/-
Examination Fee: Depending upon category the fees will change. Non-refundable examination fee will be accepted in any of the ways like: (i) bank draft drawn on favour of “CMWSSB” payable at Chennai or (ii) using Debit/ Credit Card facilities on online mode.
- For SC (A), SC & ST categories: Rs.250/-
- For other communities: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
Applications for these Assistant Engineer/ Junior Assistant, etc. jobs should be submitted only through online mode by following the simple steps given below.
- Open the website “chennaimetrowater.gov.in”/ “www.chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in”.
- Read the detailed advertisement first.
- If interested, do the new registration by filling the requisite information in form.
- Correct the wrong details, before hitting the “Final Submit” button.
- Do the fee payment, as per applier’s wish.
- If paid fee through online, don’t fail to take printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Opening date of online registration – 6th Feb 2017
- Online applications can be submitted upto – 5th Apr 2017
Note: Enough details about the new job vacancies arised in CMWSSB are stated in the above paragraphs. For more information about this direct recruitment, read the detailed advertisement.