CMOH Keonjhar Recruitment 2017: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CMOH) at Keonjhar, has made a formal declaration for aspirants who are finding for job in medical category. They had announced that, about 52 vacancies are still in vacant under the designations of Junior Laboratory Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist and Attendant. All the above posts comes under temporary recruitment, applicants qualified in relevant field shall utilize it. For the convenience of the candidates who are going to apply for CMOH Keonjhar Jobs, we had discussed all the relevant information in the upcoming subdivisions.
|Authority||Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CMOH)|
|Designation||Lab Technician, Radiographer, Pharmacist & Attendant|
|Vacancy Nos||52||Last Date||09-01-2017|
|Qualification||7th , Diploma|
CMOH Keonjhar Recruitment 2017
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer at Keonjhar is functioning under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). They had communicated an employment announcement in their district web portal, highlighting that about 52 vacancies are occurred under Laboratory Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist and Attendant posts. Candidates, who are endeavored for getting job in medical stream, shall make use of these contractual CMOH Keonjhar Vacancies.
Appointment will be provided for the aspirants possessing good academic records in the qualifying examination up to Diploma level. Candidates who are satisfying all the eligibility terms and conditions shall apply through registered post or speed post. Qualification, other eligibility and applying procedures are intimated below,
Designation Wise Vacancies in CMOH Keonjhar:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Laboratory Technician||01||32 years|
Necessary Qualification: Possession of the below notified qualifications from any recognized institution is necessary for the above said posts.
- For Junior Lab Technician Post – 12th with Diploma in Lab Technology
- For Junior Radiographer Post – 12th with Diploma in Radiation Technology
- For Pharmacist Post – 12th with Diploma in Pharmacy
- For Attendant Post – 7th pass
Age Restriction: The upper age limit for all the designations is mentioned in the above tabular column. Paramedics who are engaged on contractual basis under Central plan Scheme or State plan Scheme are considered up to 45 years. And this age limit should be reckoned as on 21st Dec 2016.
- Minimum age limit for Attendant – 18 years
- Minimum age limit for other posts – 21 years
- Relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Process: In this process, candidates who have responded against CMOH Keonjhar Vacancies are subject to screening, which means providing marks for each level of qualification. Aspirants who have secured high marks are appointed in appropriate posts.
- Career Assessment – Here weight-age will be given to the applicants as per the following order i.e. 20% for HSC qualification, 30% for 12th qualification and 50% for Technical examination. One percentage of the extra mark is provided for the contractual paramedics.
Salary Offered: The concerned salary issued for the employees under the posts of Laboratory Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist and Attendant will be as per CMOH norms.
How to Apply for CMOH Keonjhar Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are laid down with the above mentioned eligibility criteria shall download the application form from the website “www.keonjhar.nic.in”. After that, fill the application form with all the necessary information.
The properly completed application form in all respects should reach the office at “Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Keonjhar” on or before the last date. Applicants shall choose either registered post or speed post for sending the application form.
The application form placed in an envelope should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________”.
Documents to Submit: Applicants are required to submit the photo copy of the following documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates from HSC on wards
- Valid Residential certificates
- Valid employment registration card
- Caste certificate
- One passport Size photograph (affixed in the application form)
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
- Experience certificate
- Date of publication of notification – 10th Dec 2016
- Last date to submit the application form – 9th Jan 2017 (till 5.00 PM)
Note: The above all elaborate sections give the information about CMOH Keonjhar Jobs. Additional information is updated in the official notification.