CISF Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is now inviting online applications from citizens who are willing to serve as Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces, Central Industrial Security Forces, Delhi Police, Border Security Force, etc of country. This work will suits for the ambitious guys who had prepared themselves mentally and physically from childhood onwards to become a Police in future. About 401 seats are found open for female citizens and about 1820 seats are existing for male aspirants. Those who wish to know more about this SSC CPO recruitment 2017 can read the below contents.
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation||Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Vacancy Nos||2221||Last Date||15-05-2017|
CISF Recruitment 2017
SSC is the government recruiting agency, that’s why it is conducting recruitment for these Central Government jobs. Inorder to findout the right persons for the Group “B/ C” Non-Gazetted jobs given below, Commission is going to conduct different selection rounds. As an initial step, one open competitive examination is scheduled on June and July months of 2017. This is an All India level recruitment, so competition will be somewhat tough. Anyhow, 2221 outstanding talents will be finally hired for these CISF Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector jobs on permanent basis. Posting places will be fixed by government only, depending upon manpower requirements in concerned Police Forces.
CISF Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Sub Inspector (Executive)||616||25 years||Rs.112400/-|
|2.||Sub Inspector (GD)||697|
|3.||Assistant Sub Inspector||507||Rs.92300/-|
|1.||Sub Inspector (Executive)||256||25 years||Rs.112400/-|
|2.||Sub Inspector (GD)||89|
|3.||Assistant Sub Inspector||56||Rs.92300/-|
Educational Requirements: Any graduates can apply for these CISF SI/ ASI jobs, if studied from recognized institution/ university. Apart from this, individuals having interest to enter on Sub Inspector post at Delhi Police must have valid driving licence for motor cycle and car.
- Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent
- LMV driving licence (only for SI post at Delhi Police)
Age Limits: To apply for these highly responsible jobs, candidates should have attained 20 years of age while calculating date of birth as on 1st January 2017. Also aspirants should not have crossed 25 years of age. For some people, relaxations will be given in this ceiling age as follows.
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years + military service period
- Widows/ Divorced Women: can have 35 years
- Departmental candidates: can have 30 years
- Central Government employees: as per order
If applicants are coming under SC/ ST/ OBC group, then caste wise relaxation would also be given to those applicants.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBCs: 3 years
Selection Methods: First applying candidates shall be issued with admit cards to participate in Paper-I examination of questions drafted from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
Then individuals qualifying in this Paper-I test will be called for physical endurance & standards test. On this second test, height & chest measurements and efficiency of contestants will be checked by asking them to run, throw shot put and to do long jump, high jump. Followed by that, medical examination would also be conducted.
Candidates who are successfully overcoming all these rounds shall be finally called for Paper-II examination. By combining both the paper test marks, decisions of final appointment would be taken by concerned authorities.
- Paper-I Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- Paper-II Examination
- Document Verification
Remunerations Offered: Compensation packages will be offered as per latest central government orders i.e. for all Sub-Inspector posts salary will be in Level-6 standard and for ASI posts salary will be in Level-5 standard.
- Sub Inspector jobs: Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector posts: Rs.29200 – 92300/-
Application Fee: Either by using SBI e-challan form downloaded from Commission’s website or through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities, individuals willing to apply for the Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub-Inspector jobs have to remit application fee.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.100/-
- Woman/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
How to Apply Online for CISF Recruitment 2017
Apply online for CISF/ Delhi Police jobs by mentioning the order of preference for SI/ ASI posts. First candidates must have registered their details in Commission’s portal for this. Following guidelines will be useful for aspirants for applying.
- Open the page ssc.nic.in.
- Hit “Click to Apply” given under concerned Recruitment.
- Under “New Registration” hit the Register tab.
- Fill the basic details and hit “Enter/ Close” to proceed further.
- Then enter your contact details, etc. and press “Submit/ Close” button.
- Note down your provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Then upload scanned copies of passport size photo and your signature.
- Candidates can also upload these images later by using View/ Edit
- Then start filling the details asked in “Apply Part” by logging in.
- Select the exam centre.
- After previewing the information, press “Final Submit”.
- A payment Window will appear. Choose the mode of payment and do the transaction.
- Finally take printout of submitted application and e-Receipt/ e-Challan.
- After 48 hours of doing offline payment, candidates have to check their application status.
Dates to Remember
|Candidates can fill online application from||22nd Apr 2017|
|Last date to apply online||15th May 2017|
|Last date for remitting fee in bank||18th May 2017|
|Admit Cards will be issued||Two weeks before exam|
|Paper-I Exam Date||30th Jun 2017 to 7th Jul 2017|
|Paper-II Exam Date||8th Oct 2017|
Note: Details of eligibility, different selection rounds and application submitting process are illustrated here on above section, regarding one of the latest CISF recruitment announced by SSC. To know elaborately, refer the official notice.