CIMFR Recruitment 2018: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has recently advertised an employment notification for filling up vacancies available under the category of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant posts. One of the important aspects about this recruitment is that it provides wide range of opportunities to candidates who have studied courses related to different disciplines. Job seekers interested in this CIMFR Recruitment 2018 have to visit the official web portal for submitting their application form through online mode. Some other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|CIMFR Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Technical Officer and Technical Assistant posts|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc|
|Selection Type||Initial Screening , Interview|
CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research located in Dhanbad, Jharkhand is a constituent laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The main function of this Organization is to provide Research & Development inputs for the entire coal energy chain including exploration, mining and utilization. It is also involved to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for country’s targeted production of energy security with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment. Now this Organization has advertised an employment notification for the engagement of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant posts under various disciplines with a total of 45 vacancies.
CIMFR Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Designation Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
Emoluments Offered: A consolidated monthly salary will be offered to the selected candidates based on the rules and regulations followed in the organization.
- For Technical Officer posts: Rs.44,900 + GP Rs. 4600 /-
- For Technical Assistant posts: Rs.35,400 + GP Rs. 4200 /-
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates must have to read out all the eligibility criteria norms as specified in the below section before applying for CIMFR Vacancies 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized university or Institution with relevant Post Qualification Experience.
- For Technical Officer: Degree in Engineering
- For Technical Assistant: Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc degree
Age Limit: Appliers should satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age limit as on the date of 27-07-2018, without which they are not eligible.
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
Selection Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the recruitment process as listed below,
- Initial Screening
Applying Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fees as mentioned below through online mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC,ST, PWD, Ex-SM, women & CSIR Employees: Nil
Steps for online Application: Interested aspirants can apply for CIMFR Vacancies 2018 through online mode. The steps involved in application process are listed below,
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website, “www.cimfr.nic.in”
- Now select Notifications -> Career Opportunity -> Advertisement
- Select “Click here for Details” in that page
- Read all the instructions mentioned in it and choose “How to Apply” Tab for knowing the Application Procedure
- Select “Check Eligibility & Apply” Tab and fill all the details asked in it
- Upload your photograph in the correct specifications mentioned in it
- Pay the Application fees in online mode
- Check all the details once again and click on the Submit button
- Once your application form is submitted, your application number and a menu called “Print Application Summary Sheet “ is displayed
- Take a Print out of Application Summary Sheet and attach self attested copies of the relevant documents , which will be send to the address “Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section), Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015, Jharkhand, India”
- Envelope should be superscribed with Application for the post of ………………………, Advt. No. [ADV_NO], Application No. ………… so as to reach on or before the last date 07/08/2018
|CIMFR Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||18th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||27th July 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications||07th August 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about CIMFR Recruitment 2018 and their related details. Candidates having further doubts are advised to refer the Official Notification attached in this section.