CIMFR Recruitment 2018: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has recently released a recruitment notification in its website for filling the vacant positions of Project Assistant posts in their Organization. Job seekers who have the required Eligibility criteria may apply for this CIMFR Recruitment 2018 through online mode before 20.02.2018. These posts are to be filled only on a contract basis and no regular employment will be given to the selected candidates. For other information related to this recruitment, applicants are advised to go through this section carefully.
|CIMFR Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Project Assistants Level I & II|
|No of Posts||111|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree, Diploma in Engineering|
CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research located in Dhanbad, Jharkhand is a constituent laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The main function of this Organization is to provide Research & Development inputs for the entire coal energy chain including exploration, mining and utilization. It is also involved to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for country’s targeted production of energy security with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment. Now this Organization has advertised an employment notification for the engagement of Project Assistants under various Levels. Selected candidates have to work for an initial period of six months/ one year initially but it may be extended up to completion of Projects or a maximum of 5 years.
CIMFR Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of post||Vacancies||Remuneration|
|1||Project Assistant Level-I||78||Rs. 15,000/-|
|2||Project Assistant Level-II||33||Rs. 25,000/-|
Emoluments Offered: A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in CIMFR.
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs. 15,000/- (per month)
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs. 25,000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for CIMFR Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree
- Diploma in Engineering
Upper Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on the date mentioned in the Official notification. The different Age Limit criteria for both the posts is listed below,
- Project Assistant Level-I posts: 28 years
- Project Assistant Level-II posts: 30 years
Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories and Women (UR/SC/SCT/OBC/Widow/Divorcee) shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five years.
- 05 years
Selection Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment Jobs
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Walk-in-interview
Application Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Online Application: The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “www.cimfr.nic.in”
- Go to the Recruitment section and download the Corresponding advertisement
- Read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- Now click on the “ Apply online” link in the Home page of the official website
- Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents in the application form
- After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button
- Take a Print out of the Application form for future reference
|CIMFR Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Application||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date for Application||20th February 2018|
|Interview Date||13th February 2018 to 20th February 2018|
|Interview Venue||“CSIR-CIMFR Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand”|
Note: In this article we have pointed out some of the information regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018. If you still face any problems, then you requested to write on our comment section.