CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has rolled out a new advertisement in respect of 57 vacancies available in the post of Searcher or Police Sub Inspector and Assistant State Examiner. As per the official notification, those who found eligible to serve in these latest CID Maharashtra Jobs are asked to submit your job applications. Furthermore information in regard of MAHACID Recruitment is placed below.
|CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Police SI and Assistant State Examiner||Vacancies||57|
|Selection Type||Test and interview||Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Last Date||14-12-2017||Job Location||Maharashtra|
CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Criminal Investigation Department (CID) is the investigation and intelligence wing of the Indian State Police. It was created by the British Government in 1902 based on the recommendations of the Police Commission. According to the information stated in the official Notification of MAHA CID Recruitment 2017, people who are interested in applying for 57 Police searcher, Assistant State Examiner of Document Vacancies should fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Thereafter, you have to submit the completely filled online application form on or before the final date which is 14th December 2017.
Post Wise CID Maharashtra Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacant Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Searcher/ Police Sub-Inspector (Finger)||47||38 years|
|2||Assistant State Examiner of Documents||10|
Salary Offered: In accordance with the norms of Criminal Investigation Department, salary will be drawn to the appointees per month.
Eligibility Criteria for CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: A degree in physics or Chemistry field is required to apply for the above said posts. In case of Searcher or Police Sub Inspector posts, computer course certificates are must to apply.
- Graduate Degree
Age Limit: As on 14th December 2017, candidates who are going to apply for the latest CID Maharashtra Recruitment should possess the age limit. Age relaxations are also admissible for the reserved categories as per Government rules.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 38 years
CID Maharashtra Selection Process
Applied candidates online applications will be analyzed by the selection team initially. After that, the chosen individuals based on the information furnished in the application form will be invited for online exam. Following that interview will be organized for the succeeded aspirants.
- Online examination
Applying Procedure for CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Exam Fee: In order to attend the online examination, applicants have to pay a prescribed amount of exam fee which is listed here in category wise. You have to pay it at the time of doing online registration.
- Open category – Rs.600/-
- Reserved category – Rs.500/-
Online Application Guidelines: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 15-11-2017 to 14-12-2017 till 11:59 PM. The certain simple steps to apply online are illustrated below.
- First of all, log on the official website “maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Then, click on “New User Registration”
- It will be redirected to create a New Account page.
- Fill all the asked details in the registration form and hit on “Create User” button and then click on “OK” button after you receive the successful registration message.
- Note down the User Name and Password after that.
- Then hit on “Profile Creation” menu on the top of the page.
- It will open a fresh application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form, check it thoroughly and click “Save” button on each sections.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- After successful login, a home page will be displayed as below.
- There you have to hit on “Active Advertisement” and get the advertisement.
- To apply for any advertisement, hit on “Click Here to Apply”
- Select the post and fill other details.
- After checking all the information in the application form, click on “Submit” button and press “Ok”
- Finally proceed for fee payment and retain the hard copy of fee receipt as well as application form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||15th November 2017|
|Last date to apply online||14th December 2017|
|Last date to update details of SBI Challan||15th December 2017|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to Maharashtra CID Recruitment 2017. If you need additional information, download and view the official notification.