Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017: The Recruitment Management System of Karnataka Judiciary is inviting applications from 10th pass citizens who are having good academic record, to indulge them on following jobs. Needed number of employees for these technical posts is 63. Amongst this much number of vacancies, more seats are available for typing/ shorthand skilled citizens. For getting into a government job, this seems to be a very nice opportunity for young buddies (especially locals of Karnataka). Individuals with good written and oral communication skills in Kannada as well as English can make an attempt by registering for this placement drive.
|Organization||Chikkaballapur District Court|
|Designations||Typist, Process Server, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||63||Last Date||12-04-2017|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017
For Chikkaballapur District & Sessions Court under Karnataka government, this enrollment has been planned. Ex-serviceman/ PH persons are also motivated to submit their proposals for these jobs. Authorities are in an idea of organizing Test/ Viva-voce, to hire best employees for these administrative posts. Placement will be done purely in the order of merit and reservation norms stated in Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017 circular. As per new provisions of state government, salaries and other allowances shall be given correctly.
Vacancy Details in Chikkaballapur District Court
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Necessary Education: From recognized board or Government authorized School, individuals who had finished their matric qualification will suits for these professions.
- For No. 1 to 5 jobs: 12th, SSLC or Equivalent pass
Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting skills in Kannada and English should be known by appliers of Stenographer posts.
Higher level Typewriting skill in Kannada and English languages are also needed to join on Typist works and Junior level is enough for Typist-Copyist posts.
Age Constraints: The upper age announced for these vacant posts is 35 years. Aspirants who are not exceeding this age are only needed. Deserving categories like 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, etc. shall only get relaxation in this confined age.
- Minimum eligible age: 18 years
- Relaxation of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B groups: 3 years
- Relaxation of SC/ ST category-I candidates: 5 years
Recruitment Methods: The different selection stages that will be conducted for Stenographer/ Typist/ Typist-Copyist/ Process Server jobs are test and/ or interview. Individuals failing to submit original certificates for verification on interview date will not be taken into account for selection.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (as applicable)
Salary and Allowances: Position in which he/ she is placed under Chikkaballapur District Court will be taken into account and monthly salary, other admissible allowances will be provided.
- Stenographer job: Rs.14550 – 26700/-
- Typist post: Rs.11000 – 21000/-
- Typist- Copyist post: Rs.11000 – 21600/-
- Peon: Rs. 9600 – 14550/-
- Process Server post: Rs.11000 – 19000/-
Application Fee: Using State Bank Collect, remit the application fee for this Chikkaballapur District Court recruitment through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities. By downloading e-Challan from internet site also, this fee can be paid.
- Fee of General/ 2A/ 3A/ 2B/ 3B categories: Rs.100/-
- Fee of PH/ SC/ ST/ Category-I: Rs.50/-
- Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are meeting the minimum eligibility standards of these vacant posts can apply through online mode, if having interest to work in Chikkaballapur District Court.
- Open the page “ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/chikballapura/”.
- Go to “Recruitment” and read the detailed notices.
- Then press “Online-Recruitment” tab at the left side bottom of page.
- Choose “Online Application Click here -> Apply Online -> OK -> Accept -> Apply”.
- Fill application correctly and upload the scanned photo, signature copies.
- Check the entered information and edit the changes.
- “Submit” the application and “Make Payment”.
- Take printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt or download the Challan form.
- Date of Advertisement – 27th Feb 2017
- Online registration last date – 12th Apr 2017
- Last date for fee payment using SBI Challan – 15th Apr 2017
Note: The career openings existing in Chikkaballapur District Court and its application submitting details are described above. Go through the official notice, for more information.