Chatra District Office Recruitment 2017: The Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) of the Chatra District Office has intimated the existence of vacancies, by distributing a vacancy notification. With reference to the official notification, about 27 posts left vacant in the designations of Block Coordinator, Accountant, District Coordinator and Coordinator. Candidates accomplishing the academic profile relevant to Chatra District Office Recruitment 2017 are welcomed to register immediately. More details in regards of educational qualifications, selection, applying way etc, are described below.
|Court Name||Chatra District Office, DeGS|
|Post Name||Coordinator & Accountant, e- Block Manager, etc|
|Vacancy Nos||42||Last Date||30-03-2017|
|Place of Posting||Satara|
Chatra District Office Recruitment 2017
Chatra District Office has scattered out an employment notification to a wide extent, in the media of internet. It describes about the vacancies in Chatra District Government jobs such as Block/ District Coordinator and Computer Operator. These requirements are mentioned elaborately in the Chatra District Office Recruitment notification. From that notification, we get informed that all the above said posts are filled up with eminent and dynamic graduates.
To achieve the post, applied candidates have to succeed in single phase of selection i.e. written examination. Candidates are allowed for this examination, if they had registered previously through Chatra District Office web portal. Herein, we had discussed more about Chatra District Office Jobs in detailed manner.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts|
|2||Accountant cum Computer Operator||13|
|4||e- Manager, Network Admin||15|
Educational Requirements: These are the basic educational qualification required to apply against Chatra District Office Jobs. Applicants must have obtained this qualification from any recognized institution or university.
- For coordinator Post – Graduate in Rural Management/ Co-operative Management/ Social Work
- For Accountant Post – 12th with Commerce/ DCA
Experience Required: Apart from the basic educational qualification, aspirants choose to apply for either Accountant or Coordinator post should hold minimum 0 to 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- For all Coordinator Post – 3 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates through online are invited to participate in written examination. By evaluating the answer sheets of those candidates attended the test final selection list will be prepared.
- Written test
Salary Offered: Aspirants who come under the select list are appointed in concerned posts. Those persons are offered with an attractive and impressive salary as per the norms of the recruiting authority.
Online Application Procedure for Chatra District Office Recruitment 2017
To register your names, interested candidates have to apply online. For applying, you must have valid e-mail ID. For the ease of applicants, we had listed the step by step procedure hereunder.
- At first, log on the official website “www.chatra.nic.in”.
- After that, get the official notification and read it thoroughly.
- If you are satisfied with all the condition, then you proceed to fill the application from.
- By hitting the desired link, a new unfilled application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all requisite details.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of documents if required.
- Finally submit the application form.
- For future reference, retain the print out of the same.
|Official Notification for DeGS||chatra.nic.in|
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Starting date to submit the online application – 16th Mar 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 30th Mar 2017
Note: For the convenience of candidates finding for information about Chatra District Office Recruitment 2017, we had narrated the details in very simple manner. For any clarification, refer the official advertisement.