CET Delhi 2017: The Department of Training and Technical Education has drawn schedules to conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 for filling the admission in various Institutes/ Polytechnic colleges through counseling. Students who are seeking for admission in Diploma (Engineering/ Non-Engineering) course can start to apply for CET Delhi 2017 from now onwards. Aspirants who have passed 10th/ 12th or ITI course are preferable to apply for CET-2017. This examination will be conducted in the last week of May 2017. The Counseling can take place on the month of July/ September 2017. Individuals who are looking for detailed explanation about this exam can refer the below sections.
|Authority||Department of Training & Technical Education|
|Exam Name||CET (Common Entrance Test) 2017|
|Last Date||20th April 2017|
|Academics||10th or 12th or ITI|
|Exam Date||27th & 28th May 2017|
CET Delhi 2017
Department of Training & Technical Education is a government agency which is responsible for providing trained technical man power for serving in various industries across India. Now this authority has decided to conduct CET 2017 for filling the admission in various affiliated polytechnic colleges for the year 2017. This entrance test is held for filling the seats which is reserved for candidates who are admitted through counseling. It is mandatory to hold Aadhar card in order to apply for CET Delhi Recruitment.
Candidates who get admission through counseling can get concession in academic fees. The obtained marks and community wise rank will be displayed on the official site & departmental sites also. After revealing the results, the dates for counseling will be announced. During the counseling, you can select the desired college where you wish to pursue your Diploma course. Classes will commence from the 1st week of August 2017.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed 10th or 12th examination or any equivalent with minimum 35 to 60% marks from a recognised school or university. Aspirants who have done ITI course after clearing matriculation level examination is also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification – 10th/ 12th/ ITI
Age Restriction & Relaxation: The upper age limit for general male applicant will be around 21 to 24 years and 23 to 30 years for female candidates. Relaxation in age limit can be granted for reserved category applicants as per government rules.
- Age limit for OBC (Male) – 24 to 27 years
- Age Limit for OBC (Female) – 26 to 30 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PH (Male) – 26 to 29 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PH (Female) – 26 to 35 years
The crucial date for determining the age of the applicants would be as on 1st August 2017.
Examination Process: After verifying the details mentioned in the online application form, only the deserving applicants would be invited for Common Entrance test (CET) which will be held at Delhi.
With reference to the marks obtained by the participants, a merit list will be drawn out for counseling. The date and venue for counseling will be intimated separately to the candidates after the results. Aspirants should choose the desired college name and subject at the time of counseling.
- CET 2017 Exam
Application Fee: candidates can pay their application fee by using online payment gateways such as net banking, Credit or Debit card or SBI buddy or Cashless payment or e-wallet. You can also use the e-challan for depositing the fee through any branches of Corporation Bank.
- Cost of Application – Rs.400/-
- Bank Charges – Rs.18/-
- Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for CET Delhi 2017
Candidates who are eager to pursue Diploma course through counselling are requested to submit their application through online. Use the official site of CET for making the registration. The detailed steps for online registration are illustrated in the below list.
- At first, open the official portal of CET Delhi i.e. “www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in”.
- Press the “Apply for CET-2017 for Admission in Diploma Courses” tab on the bottom of the page.
- There will be five Test options on the next page i.e. Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, so on.
- Choose the desired option and read the conditions given below.
- Then, click on the “Apply for Test1”
- There are three steps involved in online application.
- Below the New candidate Registration caption, press the “Apply”
- Read the instructions carefully and hit on the “Click here to Proceed”
- On the 1st step, fill the form with required details and give submit option.
- An Application No and Password will be generated.
- Use it for proceeding with the second step.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo, thumb impression and
- On the final step, choose the fee payment and remit the fee.
- After fee payment, an application form will be displayed.
- Download it in PDF format and save it for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Commences from – 20th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 20th April 2017 (upto 5 PM)
- Examination Date – 27th & 28th May 2017
- Result Date – 3rd Week of June 2017
- Counseling Date – July, August, September 2017
- Diploma Classes will start from – 1st week of August 2017
Note: In the above section, we have discussed about the CET-2017 Exam which is going to be conducted for filling the Full Time Diploma courses. Click on the FAQ tab from the aforesaid link for grabbing more details.