Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Central Railway has released a recruitment notification in their official website with an intention to recruit eminent candidates under Scouts & Guides quota, which claims under Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ category. The vacant posts are currently opened to all regardless of community. While referring the notification, the Central Railway is in necessity of 12 eminent staffs under the above said posts. Deserving aspirants, who wish to secure the Central Railway Jobs, shall utilise this great opportunity. For acquiring more knowledge about this recruitment, refer the upcoming sections.
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR)|
|Vacancy Nos||12||Last Date||20-01-2017|
|Education||10th, 12th, ITI|
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Central Railway is functioned under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways. They had made a job proposal for male candidates, in order to occupy the vacant seats reserved under Scouts & Guides quota. To achieve the designations mentioned above, applicants have to cross various stages of selection. Aspirants, who are hunting for railway jobs, shall use the opportunity of Central Railway Recruitment 2017, by submitting your applications through their authorised web portal.
Selected candidates will have to undergo training, wherever training is required for Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts. Ordinarily the railway servants shall be employed in the railway establishments anywhere in India, subject to transfer also. Those candidates are also liable to serve in Railway Engineers Unit of Territorial Army.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Scout (level 2)||02||29 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2||Guide (Level 1)||10|
Educational Requirements: Aspirants must have secured 55% of marks in the below mentioned qualifying examinations conducted in any recognized board/ Institution. ITI qualification accomplished by the candidates applying against Guide Post should be approved by NCVT.
- For Scout Post – 12th pass
- For Guide Post – 10th pass with ITI
Age Limitation: The age of the candidates must be ceiling on between 18 to 29 years for the general category. That is, those candidates must be born between 1st Jan 1988 to 1st Jan 1999. The upper age limit of the candidates is reckoned as on 1st Jan 2017. Category Wise age relaxation is listed below,
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD||10 years (3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
|Ex-servicemen||Service rendered plus 3 years|
|Upper age for Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated from their husband and not remarried||35 years (3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
|Serving Group-C, erstwhile Group-D Staffs, casual labor and substitutes||40 years (3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
Recruitment Method: Applicants who apply in response of the notification are called for written examination, if they found eligible. The shortlisted candidates through this examination are called for Scouting skill Assessment and document verification.
- Written test (50 marks): The written test will be of objective as well as essay type. The minimum qualifying marks set for written examination is 40 %.
- Scouting Skill Assessment (10 marks): Skill assessment committee will assess the practical ability of the candidates
- Document Verification (40 marks): The documents to be verified and the marks are allotted in the particular order.
- Participation/ service rendered in National events/ National Jamboree – 10 marks
- Participation/ service rendered in State events/ Rallies – 10 marks
- Specialized Scout/ Guides Course – 10 marks
- Participation District Rallies – 10 marks
Pay Scale and Allowance: Employed aspirants under Central Railway Jobs will undergo training for a limited period with consolidated stipend. After that, they are appointed on regular basis by offering the monthly salary in pay scale and additional grade pay.
- Pay scale – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade pay for Group ‘C’ Post – Rs.1900/-
- Grade pay for Group ‘D’ Post – Rs.1800/-
Examination Fee: The fee indicated for examination should be paid through online payment gateway during the online application process. This payment can be made by using Debit/ credit cards/ Internet banking.
After the successful transaction of the exam fee, retain the e-receipt generated. The reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities / Economically Backward will have to pay half of the amount only.
- For general category – Rs.500/-
- For reserved Categories – Rs.250/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates who seem to be eligible are required to apply online, by visiting “www.rrccr.com”. Follow the below listed instructions, at the time of proceeding the online application process.
- At first, candidates have to log on the Official website.
- After entering the website, find the notification uploaded.
- Read the information provided in the recruitment notification.
- Thereafter, start for filling the application form if you consider being eligible.
- Once completed filling the details, ascertain all the filled in entries.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Finally submit the application form and proceed for fee payment.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the online application form.
- Online registration commenced from – 6th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 20th Jan 2017
- Tentative date of written examination – 18th Feb 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned information about Central Railway Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.