CEL Recruitment 2017: Central Electronics Limited (CEL) is looking forward to recruit highly capable and talented professionals for the designation of Graduate Engineer. This recruitment is on contractual basis and the number of vacancies for the above said post will be intimated subsequently. Only possibility to use this job opportunity is that, you might have attended the GATE examination 2017. Besides that, you must be qualified in concerned engineering discipline. Scroll down the page for getting more details about CEL Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organisation||Central Electronics Limited (CEL)|
|Vacancy Nos||Not mentioned||Last Date||03-02-2017|
CEL Recruitment 2017
Central Electronics Limited is a public sector enterprise, which works under the administrative control of the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research and Ministry of Science & Technology. It is engaged in manufacturing of solar photovoltaic cells, Railway signalling etc. They are going to hire deserving candidates through the score card of Graduate Test in Engineering (GATE-2017) exam. So before applying, you must be appeared in that eligibility examination and have completed Engineering in the branches like ECE, EEE, Mechanical and Civil.
According to the GATE exam score and marks obtained in Engineering, apt of them are invited for selection. Appointment is offered for a limited period of two years, which may be extended for another one year only. These incumbents are considered for absorption in regular cadre of the company, based on their extraordinary performance during the contractual serving period.
Designation/ Discipline Details:
|Sl. No||Designation||Discipline||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Engineer||Electronics & Communication Engineering||27 years|
Qualification Requirements: Aspirants who are intending to apply for Graduate Engineer post should have possessed full time Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in concerned engineering disciplines. It’s not enough to apply, since they must have scored minimum 65% of marks in the Engineering Degree and have attend the GATE examination 2017.
- For Graduate Engineer Post – BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech Degree
Age Constraint: The applicant’s age limit should be curbed at 27 years. Also, the crucial date for determining the age limit is on 30th September 2016.
- Age Limit for Graduate Engineer Post – 27 years
The relaxation in upper age limit is permitted for candidates who reside under SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category.
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years ( plus 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)
Recruitment Method: Based on the candidates information updated in the online application via phase I & II, suitable of them are shortlisted for personal interview. The shortlisted candidate’s names will be displayed on the website. They must bring their original GATE-2017 score card at the time of interview.
- Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: Engineers who are appointment will receive the fixed monthly salary. It is calculated to a CTC amount of 6.50 lakhs per annum. Based on the appointees outstanding performance, if they are absorbed in regular cadre will be reimbursed with E2 grade of salary i.e. Rs.16400-40500/-.
- Salary for 1st year – Rs.23000/-
- Salary for 2nd year – Rs.24000/-
Apart from the basic pay, they will also be entitled with dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, PF etc.
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposit the requisite fee amount, while processing the online application. However, SC/ ST/ PH candidates are waived from the payment of fee. The details about the application fee will be intimated later.
Online Application Procedure for CEL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are having eagerness to apply shall log on the official website of CEL and make your registration earlier. For your convenience, we guide you to apply through the following instructions.
- At first, visit the website “www.celindia.co.in”.
- In “Latest Updates” section, click on “Online submission of application……”
- After that, hit on Click to Apply at “hr2016.celsolar.in”
- While clicking that link, a new login page will be opened on the screen.
- If you are a new user select “New Candidates Click Here for Registration”
- It will display the registration form.
- Feed all the asked information in the blank columns.
- To complete the first phase of registration, click on “Submit”
- In second phase of registration upload the GATE score, GATE rank, GATE score card along with final year aggregate marks.
- Finally retain the print out of the submitted application form for future use.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 4th Jan 2017 (first phase)
- Online registration ends on – 3rd Feb 2017 (first phase)
- Updating the GATE score details & final year marks from – 10th June 2017
- Updating the GATE score details & final year marks ends on – 30th June 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to CEL Recruitment 2017. For getting more information, refer the official notification.