CDSE Telangana Recruitment 2017: Commissioner and Director of School Education (CDSE) have strewn a vacancy circular for engaging Vidya Volunteers through School Management Committees (SMCs), for the academic year 2017-2018. The necessity of this staffs or faculties is huge in number i.e. 11428 vacancies in Primary and Higher Secondary Schools of Telangana are currently opened. These vacancies are raised to fill the spaces in existing vacancies, retirement and leave vacancies. Scroll down the page further for gathering more information about CDSE Telangana Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organization||Commissioner and Director of School Education (CDSE), Telangana|
CDSE Telangana Recruitment 2017
The School Education Department is the largest department consisting of Primary and Secondary stages, which assumes greater significance and aims at imparting minimum and essential general education to all the children’s. In Telangana School Education department, more vacancies are available in Vidya Volunteer post apart from our thinking. Vidya Volunteers shall be engaged to ensure regular functioning of the schools.
So, those who are passionate in teaching field shall take it as an opportunity to engage in CDSE Telangana Jobs. In accordance to your qualification, he or she will be permitted for further selection rounds. To give your presence in the above said posts, register your personal and professional details in CDSE website. More details about Telangana School Education Recruitment 2017 is prescribed below,
Telangana School Education Board Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Vidya Volunteer||11428||44 years||Rs.12000/-|
Qualification Required: After completing Intermediate or Graduation or Post Graduation, Bachelor of Education qualification is necessary to apply for this recruitment.
- For Vidya Volunteer Post – B.Sc, B.Ed
Age Constraint: On the reckoning date of 1st July 2017, applying candidates should satisfies the age criteria. In order to satisfy this age criteria, appliers should be in between the age of 18 to 44 years. Besides the upper age given, relaxations are also possible, which are given below.
- Minimum age for Vidya Volunteer – 18 years
- Upper age for Vidya Volunteer – 44 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ BCs category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Recruitment Procedure: Selection for these teaching posts will be decided as per the discretion of the selection team. It may comprise of test, interview etc, which will be announced promptly.
Emolument Offered: On getting appointment below CDSE Telangana Jobs particularly in the post of Vidya Volunteer will be reimbursed with a fixed salary per month.
- Salary for Vidya Volunteer – Rs.12000/-
How to Apply Online for CDSE Telangana Recruitment 2017
Persons who are fulfilled with all the eligibility criteria shall submit your applications in online mode. The line by line procedure for applying is listed below,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.cdse.telangana.gov.in”.
- Grab a new application form in the website.
- Feed all the requisite information in the blank columns.
- Validate all the filled in details.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 27th May 2016
- Engagement of Vidya Volunteers is from – 12th June 2017
- List of vidya Volunteer to MEOs – 7th June 2017
- Verification process will be completed on – 9th June 2017
Note: Candidates who are going to apply against 11428 Vacancies in CDSE Telangana shall access knowledge about the recruitment by reading the above sections. Refer the formal notice for gathering more details.