CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) situated at Jagatsinghpur has advertised a vacancy notification, for occupying 22 vacancies occurred under Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. The posts to be filled with deserving persons are Junior Laboratory Technician, Junior Radiographer, Pharmacist and Attendant. Candidates who are laid down with all the eligibility conditions notified in CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017 notification are only eligible to utilise this employment opportunity. Scroll down the page for getting more details about the recruitment.
|Organisation||Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO)|
|Designation||Laboratory Technician, Radiographer|
|No of Openings||22||Last Date||09-01-2017|
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) at Jagatsinghpur is operating under the umbrella of National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) and Department of Health and Family Welfare. A staff intake notification has been disseminated by CDMO, with an intention to designate talented, committed and dynamic candidates in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. Applicants must be physically fitted and able to read, write & speak Odia language. Also those applicants should have registered in the concerned council of the State.
Desiring candidates who are going to participate in the upcoming selection of CDMO shall apply through post mode. Selection will be conducted on the basis of career assessment, carried out by the recruiting team. Educational qualifications, other eligibility details, salary, selection and application submission process are explained below.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|1||Junior Laboratory Technician (Group-C)||01||32 years||Rs.5200/-|
|2||Junior Radiographer (Group-C)||01|
Educational Profile: Accomplishment of the below mentioned qualifications is most essential to secure CDMO Jagatsinghpur Jobs. Applicants should have completed the relevant educational qualification from any recognised institution.
- For Jr. Lab Technician Post – 12th with Diploma (Laboratory Technology)
- For Jr. Radiographer Post – 12th with Diploma (Radiation Technology)
- For Pharmacist Post – 12th with Diploma (Pharmacy)
- For Attendant Post – 7th pass
Age Limit: Commonly for all the candidates the upper age limit is set at 32 years. The minimum age limit for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Jobs and age relaxation for reserved categories is listed below,
- Minimum age limit for Attendant post – 18 years
- Minimum age limit for other posts – 21 years
- Age relaxation for Women, SC, ST & SEBC category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be made as per the guidelines of Government. That is, the recruiting team of CDMO chooses outstanding candidates by evaluating the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (7th, 10th, 12th, Diploma).
- Career Assessment –Total marks 100
- Weight-age for HSC examination – 20%
- Weight-age for 12th – 30%
- Weight-age for Diploma – 50%
Remuneration Offered: Aspirants who are selected for these contractual posts under Group ‘C’ and group ‘D’ category will receive the consolidated remuneration and grade pay per month.
- Salary for Group-C Posts – Rs.5200/- and grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Salary for Group-D Posts – Rs.4750/- and grade pay Rs.1700/-
Applying Procedure for CDMO Jagatsinghpur 2017
Candidates who are having eagerness to apply shall get the format of application form, appended with the recruitment notification. The duly filled in application along with the documents should reach the office at “The Chief District Medical Officer, Jagatsinghpur” by registered post or speed post.
Applicants must clearly mention the post applied for in the application form and the envelope should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______”.
Documents to Submit: The self attested copies of documents or certificates to be attached with the application form are,
- Qualifying examination certificates and mark sheets (7th , HSC & Diploma)
- Valid employment registration certificate
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- No Objection certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- One self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.25/-
|Official Notification||Click here|
Date to Remember
- Application must reach the office before – 9th Jan 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to CDMO Jagatsinghpur 2017. If the applicants need more details, refer the official notification.