CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has announced a Recruitment Notification for filling the vacant positions of 49 Project Manager and Project Engineer on a Contract basis in their Organization. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria can apply for this CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode on or before the last date 06-12-2017. Other details such as Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Applying Procedure etc., can be explained in the below section.
|CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Project Manager and Project Engineer Posts||No of Openings||49|
|Qualification||Bachelor degree/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview||Job Type||Temporary|
|Last Date||06/12/2017||Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram|
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is one of the Premier Research &Development Organization which had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities. It comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D activities in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Initially CDAC was setup in the year 1988 to built Supercomputers, from that onwards CDAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988. Recently this Organization has released an official notification for the recruitment of 49 Project Manager and Project Engineers. It is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for various career opportunities in Research &Development Field.
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Project Manager||01||Rs 57,000/-|
|02||Project Engineer||48||Rs 26,500- 29,150 /-|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in the Organization.
- Project Manager: Rs.57,000/- per month
- Project Engineer: Rs.26,500- 29,150 /- per month
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized university with essential Post Qualification Experience.
- For Project Manager: BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
- For Project Engineer: Bachelor degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
Upper Age Limit: Candidates should have the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on the last date of Application Form Submission.
- Project Manager Posts- 50 Years
- Project Engineer Posts- 37 Years
Age Relaxation: Upper Age Limit is relaxable to reserved categories as per the Government Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
Application Fees: Candidates are required to remit the below mentioned Application fees in the form of DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Male Candidates- Rs.500/-
- Female Candidates- Rs.250/-
Applying Procedure for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.cdac.in
- Search the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 Notification and download it from the homepage.
- Read all the Information provided in the Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Take a Print out of the Application form which is available in the Homepage itself.
- Fill all the required details and affix a recent Passport size photo on the Application form.
- Filled Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should reach the office on or before 06/12/2017 before 5.30 PM.
- The Envelope Containing the Application and other documents should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………….”
|Official Notification & Apply Online||cdac.in|
|CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||15th November 2017 to 29th November 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||06th December 2017 before 5.30 PM|
Note: Here we have discussed about CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 and their related Informations. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs are advised to visit this section regularly. We will update all the latest Govt Jobs in our website “www.careerszine.com”