Center for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC) has scattered out openings for the posts of Project Engineers in its official website. Aspirants who are interested work in various projects under the department of Electronics and Information Technology are highly invited to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2017 through the proper channel. To know about the eligibility criteria for this recruitment candidates are asked to go through the below section.
|CDAC Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Project Engineer||No of Vacancies||17|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS, etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Recruitment Process||Written Test, Interview||Job Nature||Contract Basis|
|Closing Date||12-07-2017||Job Location||Pune|
CDAC Recruitment 2017
Center for Development of Advance Computing is going to hire candidates through CDAC Recruitment 2017 for engaging them on consolidated emoluments in the project of Setting up of National Resource Centre for EHR standards, National Supercomputing Mission and National Implementation of Web Based Geographic Information System for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana project.
Selection for Medical Informatics Doctor, Nursing/Medical Informatics and many other posts will be done though multiple recruitment processes. Selected candidates will going to be appointed purely on contract basis. Initial engagement period for the appointees will be for the period of 2 years. Candidate’s initial period of engagement shall be extended up to further 2 years based on their performances.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Medical Informatics Doctor||2||37 years||As per C-DAC rules|
Salary Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages.
- Minimum salary: Rs.31000/-
- Maximum salary: As per C-DAC rules
Qualification: Candidates should have posses the below qualification from recognized universities.
- Medical Informatics Doctor: MBBS
- Nursing/Medical and Pharmacy Informatics: Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ Ph.D
- Information Technology: B.E/ B. Tech with MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBM
- Software Development and Geoinformatics: B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Telecommunication, etc
Experiences: Aspirants should have appropriate experiences in relevant fields.
|Designations||Years of experiences|
|Medical Informatics Doctor, Information Technology||0 to 5 years|
|Nursing/Medical Informatics||0 to 7 years|
|Pharmacy Informatics||1 to 7 years|
|Software Development||0 to 6 years|
|Geoinformatics||1 to 5 years|
Age Limits: Applicants age will be calculated as on the closing date of submission of application.
- 37 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age is applicable for the below categories as per the norms of Government of India.
- Government Employees: 5 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged/ Ex-servicemen: As per Govt. rules
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the following selection processes.
- Written Test
- Merit List
How to Submit Application for CDAC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: The examination fee can be paid either by using debit/credit cards or by depositing the amount at any braches of Axis Bank using the challan generated during online application on C-DAC website.
- General candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Fee exempted
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
Procedure: Candidates are asked to ensure themselves whether they are eligible to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2017. Only those suitable candidates are asked to follow the below listed simple procedures to apply online.
- Go to the official website of CDAC “cdac.in”.
- Click on “Careers” menu in the home page of website.
- By clicking on “Current Job Opportunities” link, a new page will open.
- In that page select the link for appropriate jobs under “Current Opening”
- Now press “View Details” button for the post you are going to apply.
- Then click “Apply Now”
- By clicking on that button, you will find the online application form.
- Enter the details under personal profile, professional qualification, etc by pressing “Next” button at the bottom of page.
- Finally preview the application to confirm whether the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application online and then take print of it.
|CDAC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Commencing date for registration of application||28th June 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||12th July 2017|
|Closing date for submitting challan||13th July 2017|
As per notice, CDAC is going to hire candidates for the posts of Project Engineers. In the above section we have discussed the details regarding application process, selection methods and few others of CDAC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants are asked to refer the official notification of this recruitment to clear any doubts.