CBSE Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs. Central board of Secondary Education has released a Recruitment Notification in the Employment News for filling 37 Accountant, Section Officer and other Posts. Job seekers are advised to grab this wonderful Opportunity to start a successful career with CBSE. Candidates looking for CBSE Recruitment 2017 can find further details in the below section.
|CBSE Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Accountant, Section Officer & Other Posts||No of Openings||37|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||30 days from the Official Announcement.||Job Location||Delhi|
CBSE Recruitment 2017
Central board of Secondary Education often referred as CBSE is the common board for education in Public and private schools under the Union Government of India. CBSE was formed on 3rd November 1962 with its headquarters at New Delhi, India. It is the main board which is involved in conducting the final examinations of class 10 and class 12 every year in the month of March. This board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examinations for admission to Engineering courses and All India Pre Medical Test for admission to major medical colleges in India. In addition to this CBSE also conducts Central Teachers Eligibility Test & other Examinations and become the largest Exam conducting body in the world.
Vacancy and other Details about CBSE Jobs 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Regional Director||01||Rs. 37400-67000 /- + GP Rs 8900/-|
|02||Joint Secretary||03||Rs. 37400-67000 /- + GP Rs 8700/-|
|03||Additional IAFA||01||Rs. 15600-39100 /- + GP Rs 7600/-|
|05||Assistant Secretary (Vigilance)||01||Rs. 15600-39100 /- + GP Rs 6600/-|
|06||Deputy Financial Advisor||01|
|07||Assistant Secretary (Legal)||01|
|08||Accounts Officer||03||Rs. 15600-39100 /- + GP Rs 5400/-|
|09||Section Officer (Legal)||03||Rs. 9300-34800 /- + GP Rs 4600/-|
|10||Junior Accounts Officer||01|
|11||Senior Accountant||06||Rs. 9300-34800 /- + GP Rs 4200/-|
|12||Accountant||15||Rs. 5200-20200 /- + GP Rs 4600/-|
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying For CBSE Recruitment 2017 must check whether they fulfill the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria.
The applicants should have Passed Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognized University.
Age Limit will be applicable according to the norms followed in the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam/ Interview
Applying Procedure for CBSE Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section in the Official website and see the Latest Announcements made by CBSE.
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully.
- Start filling the Online Application by entering the details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and so on.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees in the Available mode.
- Upload the Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other required documents in the Application Form after the Fees is approved.
- Recheck the Application once again and submit the Application Form before the last date.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||cbse.nic.in|
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
In this section we have discussed about CBSE Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for various Central Government Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly. Here we will update other CBSE Recruitment 2017 information like Model Question papers, Admit Card, Score card and other related Queries soon.