Calicut University Recruitment 2017: Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology is looking forward for experienced candidates in teaching profession or research or industry. This institution reveals a notification, which states that 55 faculties are required to work under the designations of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Retired staffs are also eligible for Calicut University Recruitment 2017. However, the applicants must be qualified up to masters or Doctorate level. Concluding the overview, we had discussed a lot of information in the upcoming sections.
|Institution||Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Designation||Professor, Assistant/ Associate Professor|
|No of Vacancies||55||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Education||PHD, M.E/ M.Tech|
Calicut University Recruitment 2017
Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology is a self-financing Engineering College, run by the University of Calicut. The Institute was established with an aim to promote education and research in the field of Engineering and Technology. In the departments of ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical and PT, 55 vacancies are occurred in teaching category. With response to this necessity, they had unveiled a notification regarding that in their official website. They are offering this opportunity for qualified candidates, especially who are experienced in this field.
The selection will be purely provisional on the basis of interviewee performance. And the appointment will be for a period of one year on contractual basis, which can be renewed every year in accordance with their performance. Are you the one, aspire to apply for Calicut University Jobs shall make your registration immediately through their authorized web portal.
Post Wise Vacancies in Calicut University:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
Academic Profile: Aspirants who wish to secure the post of Assistant Professor should have completed Masters Degree in concerned Engineering streams. In addition to that, remaining posts needs Doctoral Degree. All those candidates should have secured first class in their educational qualification.
- For Professor and Associate Professor Post – BE/ B.Tech with M.E/ M.Tech and PHD
- For Assistant Professor Post – BE/ B.Tech with M.E/ M.Tech
Experience Requirements: In order to apply for Calicut University Recruitment 2017, Applicants should be mastered in their relevant field. That is, they should hold 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant field, except for the post of Assistant Professor.
- For Professor Post – 10 years
- For Associate Professor Post – 5 years
Age Limitation: The age of the candidates is considered as per Calicut University Recruitment rules/ norms. The upper age limit of the retired professors is permitted up to 65 years.
- Upper age for Retired College Teachers – 65 years
Selection Procedure: In accordance with the qualifying marks in degree level, apt of them are shortlisted for interview. The intimation for the shortlisted aspirants will be made through e-mail or phone or ordinary mail. Those candidates are advised to bring the certificates/ documents for the purpose of verification.
Emoluments Offered: As per AICTE regulations, appointed candidates under the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor will receive the monthly salary within a range of Rs.21600-47400/-. It includes the basic salary and grade pay.
|Position||Basic Pay||Grade pay|
Online Application Procedure for Calicut University Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates are required to submit your application/ bio-data through the college website. The guidelines for filling the online application form is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.cuiet.info”.
- In the home page, click and download “Notification” to retrieve details.
- After that, hit on “Apply Now” link activated in the same page.
- While hitting that link, you will get a new application form on the screen.
- Select the desired post and subject/ department in the application form.
- Enter the basic information, educational qualification and other details.
- Thereafter, check the filled in details for any correctness.
- Click on “Choose File” option to upload the scanned image of Passport size photograph.
- Finally, press the “Submit”
- At the end of the process, take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Last date to submit the online application – 31st Jan 2017
Note: For the convenience of candidates seeking for information about Calicut University Recruitment 2017 shall get it from the above subdivisions. If you need additional information, refer the official notification.