Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018: City Sessions Court of Calcutta has made a latest announcement regarding the recruitment of candidates under the posts of Group B, Group C and Group D cadres with a total of 49 vacancies. English Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Peon, Process Server, Warrant Bailiff, Visti, Farash, Night Guard and Sweeper are the posts included in this recruitment, so that all the eligible candidates can submit their applications through offline mode before the last date of 29.06.2018 on or before 5.00 p.m. Some other details about this Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018 can be illustrated in the below section.
|Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Designation Name||English Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Peon and other posts|
|Qualification||Madhyamik, 8th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Interview.|
Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018
Calcutta City Sessions Court is the oldest high court in India, which has been authorized by the Indian constitution. This court is involved in solving all the legal problems happening in various places located at different parts of Calcutta. They had now trumpeted a recruitment notification with an intention to grab the attention of job seekers under the designation of Group B, Group C and Group D cadre posts .. Candidates who wish to achieve the Calcutta City Sessions Court posts shall have to qualify in two stages of selection process. The reservation for the posts shall be eligible, only if the applicants are the residents of Calcutta. Candidates who are satisfied with the eligibility conditions shall forward your applications through offline mode.
Calcutta City Sessions Court Vacancies 2018
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||English Stenographer||05||Rs. 7100- 37600 /-|
|2.||Lower Division Assistant||13||Rs. 5400- 25200 /-|
|4.||Peon||21||Rs. 4900-16200 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Applicants who get selected under the above mentioned designations will be provided with a monthly salary with corresponding grade as per the norms followed in Calcutta City Sessions Court. The Salary Offered for different posts are as listed below,
- For Posts No. 01: 7100- 37600 + GP Rs. 3900/-
- For Posts No. 02 & 03: Rs. 5400- 25200 + GP Rs. 2300/ 2600/-
- For Posts No. 04 to 09: Rs. 4900-16200 + GP Rs. 1700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta City Sessions Court Jobs 2018
Candidates should aware about all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement. The eligibility criteria for applying different posts are as listed below,
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned educational qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- For Posts No. 01 & 02: Madhyamik
- For other Posts: 8th Standard
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age limit as on the date of 1st January 2018.
- For Posts No. 01: 18 to 39 years
- For remaining posts: 18 to 40 years
Selection Procedure for Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination/ Interview.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply for Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below prescribed application fees in Online mode. The Application fees for different posts are as listed below,
|Sl.No.||Posts||SC/ST/PWD||All other Categories|
|1.||For Posts No. 01 & 02||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 400 /-|
|2.||For all other posts||Rs. 200 /-||Rs. 300 /-|
Steps for Offline Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility conditions can submit their applications only by means of offline mode. No other modes of application will be accepted by Calcutta City Sessions Court. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, ecourts.gov.in/citysessionscourtcalcutta and www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Download the Recruitment advertisement from the website
- Read the eligibility details and other Information mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Download the Application Form and take a Print out of it
- Enter all the required details and Affix a Latest Colour Photograph in the Application Form
- Candidates, also have to affix one passport size photograph in the Hall Ticket Form
- Pay the Application fees in Online mode
- Candidates have to send the Filled Application Form along with copies of the required documents and two latest passport size photographs to the address “The Chief Judge, City Sessions Court,Calcutta-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, City Sessions Division, Calcutta,2&3, Bankshall Street, Bichar Bhawan, Kolkata – 700 001”
|Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018-Important Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||29th May 2018|
|Last date for submission of offline Application||29th June 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed about all the information about Calcutta City Sessions Court Recruitment 2018 and their related details. For doubts refer the official notice attached in this section.