BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018: In the last week of June 2018, Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) is going to conduct one recruitment based Computer Based Test for Assistant posts. To participate on this exam applied candidates will be issued with admit cards. The link to download BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018 is now active on company website. Candidates those who had submitted applications for these jobs can download it as early as possible without waiting for the exam date. Read each and every paragraph given in this article to know about exam dates and admit card in detail.
|BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)|
|Exam Name||BSPHCL Assistant Exam 2018|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
|Exam Date||26th and 27th June 2018|
|Material||Download BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018|
BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) conducts Assistant recruitment to fill the 90 posts that are vacant in its Head Offices. Upto 29th May 2018, applications are collected from interested citizens for this job. As the last date has over, yesterday BSPHCL has updated the link to download admit cards for Assistant posts in its official website. Exam dates have been already emailed/ messaged (SMS) to applied citizens.
BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018 will be computer generated only and will not be sent by post to anyone. For identification, name of candidate (sometimes photo) and date of birth will be mentioned in the admit card. Apart from that, aspirants can also note down the exam schedule, roll number/ register number and instructions to be followed in exam hall by downloading hall ticket.
BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria: Only applicants satisfying the minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for Assistant posts shall only get BSPHCL Admit Card 2018 for online exam.
- Qualification – Degree
- Age Limit – 21 to 37 years
Selection Criteria: There will be no interview. By conducting exam, suitable candidates amongst contestants shall be selected for appointment. Document verification will also be conducted for provisionally selected candidates, before appointment.
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern: Aspirants can expect questions from general knowledge, quantitative aptitude, general Hindi, logical reasoning, general English & comprehension and basics of Computer on online exam.
- All questions will be of objective type and multiple choice
- Qualifying Marks in the CBT is: 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ ST/ Female candidates
How to Download BSPHCL Admit Card 2018 for Assistant Posts?
The online exam for BSPHCL Assistant recruitment against ENN-03/ 2018 has been scheduled on 26th and 27th June 2018. Aspirants applied for this post in BSPHCL company can download their admit cards now. But before sitting infront of computer, keep your registration/ application number and date of birth with you. Only then you will be able to download BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018 successfully. The general guidelines to download admit card are,
- Applied candidates visit www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in website
- In the homepage you can find the “Admit Card Download Links”
- Click “For Assistants” link in that
- Enter your Application/ Registration Number as login ID and Date of Birth as password in appropriate boxes
- Also, enter the code shown in image
- Click “Login” button to proceed further
- Your BSPHCL Admit Card for Assistant posts will display
- Save and download it
|Download BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card||Click here|
Exam Centres: The online exam for BSPHCL Assistant recruitment 2018 will be conducted on selected cities within state, based on the available number of contestants. Aspirants look into the admit cards that you have download to know about exam venue and address.
Things to be Remembered: Aspirants going to appear on online recruitment exam for BSPHCL Assistant posts keep the following things in your mind.
- Don’t forget to take your exam admit card with you
- Keep any one original Photo ID proof (Vote ID/ Aadhar Card/ PAN card/ Passport etc) with you
- Keep necessary writing materials with you
- Candidates reporting late will not be permitted to take the exam
- Leave your mobile phones, books etc outside exam hall
- Don’t write and go any sort of hints on admit card
- Keep the admit card safe till completion of recruitment
BSPHCL Admit Card 2018 Download Date for Assistant Posts
|Date of Notification||7th May 2018|
|Last date of application submission||29th May 2018|
|Admit cards are available to download from||12th June 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||26th and 27th June 2018|
Note: By reading above paragraphs aspirants might have got idea about when or how to download BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2018. Candidates who still have doubts can visit the company website frequently to know more information about call letter.