BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has arranged Recruitment for “Graduate Engineers” under the post of Junior Telecom Engineer (JTO). There is no written examination or interview scheduled for this particular recruitment, because all the eligible candidates will be find out through GATE score 2017. Those who registered for this JTO recruitment must be have to apply for the upcoming GATE exam. Applicants will be ready to write this GATE exam, which is purely designed in your academic standards. At the time of exam preparation, fetch the exact BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 from correct place. Finally, aspirants who are seeking for this syllabus reached the right destination.
|BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||BSNL JTO Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Company||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)||Official Site||www.bsnl.co.in|
BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is one of the reputed telecommunication organizations in India. Besides that, it is the first association for presenting GSM cellular mobile assistance, which is known as “Cellone”. In this highly reputed organization, more than two thousands of vacancies bloomed in the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO).
Full and full, all the deserving personal are chosen on the basis of scores obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017). So, candidates have to be concentrate more on this GATE exam, coming soon. The topics and subtopics included in BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 is placed below,
Main Subjects: This concerned exam is divided into three parts. All these sections will comprise of the following main topics.
- Engineering Section-I (Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ IT/ Instrumentation)
- Engineering Section-II (Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ IT/ Instrumentation)
- General Ability
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Exam Pattern
The mode of selection to fill up the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) is through Open Competitive Examination (GATE). Standard of the question paper will be equivalent to the exam conducted by Indian University.
- The question paper will be fully objective type, with options for each question.
- Exam will be organized for a total duration of 3 hours.
- The exam consists of totally 120 questions, with three sections.
- An aggregate of 240 marks is allotted for the exam.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, as per the rules of selection panel.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|I||Engineering-I||50||100||3 hours (180 minutes)|
Subject Wise BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) exam is the most familiar among all the exams conducted by BSNL. Since the exam is announced for the current academic year, we provide BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 with all the subtopics hereunder.
- Solid Mechanics
- Building Material
- Design of Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Pipe Flow, Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel
- Water Supply Engineering
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydropower
- Water Resources & Environment Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Air, Noise Pollution & Ecology
- Waste Water Engineering
- Physical Electronics, ICS and Electron Devices
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Power Electronics
- Materials & Components
- Network Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Analog Electronics Circuits
- Control Systems
- Microwave Engineering
Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Electrical Materials
- Measurements & Instrumentation
- EM Theory
- Electrical Circuits
- Control System
- Communication Systems
- Electrical Machines & Power Transformers
- Power Electronics
- Analog & Digital Electronics & Circuits
General Ability Test Syllabus: Here, candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercises. Also, this section includes questions from current events, knowledge of everyday observation, experience in their scientific aspects etc.
- Events & Developments in India.
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Geography.
- English Grammar
- Indian History.
- Current Events – National & International.
BSNL JTO Exam 2017
Getting placement under Central Government job is a very rare opportunity for all the job seekers. Like such opportunity is now announced by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). The notification released by this organization states the following information.
- Name of the post – Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
- No of Posts – 2510
- Educational Qualification – BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location – Across India
- Application Mode – Online
|Official Site||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Last date to apply online||6th April 2017|
|Exam will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: A lot of information in regard of BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 is updated in the above sections.