BSEB Recruitment 2017: Bihar School Examination Board has published a recruitment notification in their official website to fill the 52 vacancies available in the Data Entry Operator position. Aspirants those who all are had experience in data entry also can apply for this job. Appliers must have knowledge in typing skill, languages like Hindi and English. Application and selection details are given below.
|Institution||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Designation||Data Entry Operator|
BSEB Vacancy Details:
|SI.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Data Entry Operator||52||37 years||Rs.18620/-|
Necessary Education: Applicant must had the below mentioned educational qualification.
- Diploma (Computer Application/ Computer Science)
- Typing Speed: 30 wpm (Hindi) & 40 wpm (English)
Age limitation: Minimum and maximum age limit details are schedule as following. Appliers must have their maximum age as on 1st June 2017.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is available based on the category wise. Relaxation age details are mentioned as following.
- General/ OBC (Female): 3 years
- OBC (Male): 2 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
Emoluments Offered: Selected candidates will get their salary in monthly basic.
- Salary per month: Rs.18620/-
Selection Method: Applicant will be selected based on the following process.
- Personal interview
Application Charge: Based on the category wise charges are applicable for the applicants. Candidates can done the payment like net banking, debits card and credit cards.
- General/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for BSEB Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can apply through online mode in the official web portal of BSEB. Before applying candidates are advice to carry the scanned relevant documents, photograph and signature.
- Applicants visit the website biharboard.ac.in.
- Click the “Data entry operator” link under the events and notification tab.
- Then new window will be open under the new registration click “Proceed”
- Read the instruction carefully and click “Ok”
- Next duly fill the application form and upload the documents, photograph and signature.
- Make the application payment.
- Before submissions candidates once again recheck the application details.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take hard copies of the application and payment receipt for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online application open date: 11th Jun 2016
- Online application closing date: 19th Jun 2016
Note: Here, we have provided about the details of Data Entry Operator selection process and others. If you have any doubts regarding this recruitment, kindly check the advertisement link in this article.