BSEB Recruitment 2017: Recently, an official vacancy circular has been disseminated by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) over its web portal. With reference to the official notification 60 vacancies are seen below the designation of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). In this regard, educational qualification and experience is the first consideration to apply for Bihar Board Recruitment 2017. To know more about the eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure, fee etc, refer the whole article.
|BSEB Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Vacancies||60|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree/ DCA||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test & Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||11-09-2017||Job Location||Bihar|
BSEB Recruitment 2017
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is established by the Bihar Government for holding examination at the end of the secondary school stage. Apart from that, this board also conducts departmental examination for D.PEd and certificate in Education & Teachers Training Examination. The various positions of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under Bihar Government have remained vacant. So, this authority is going to organize recruitment for qualified and experienced professionals.
In respect of that, striving job seekers are asked to submit the applications in online mode. Before you start to do the online registration process, ensure about the eligibility criteria you intend to apply. Remaining details about BSEB Recruitment 2017 are illustrated below.
Salary Details: The candidates who will be selected for Multi Tasking Staff post will be paid with an impressive amount of salary as per the norms of the appointing authority.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BSEB Recruitment 2017
Educational qualification: In order to apply for the latest BSEB Jobs, applicants should possess the certificate of the following qualification from any recognized institution.
- Graduate Degree/ DCA
Age Limitation: Respectively on 1st August 2017, applicants should fall under the below age criteria.
- Lower age – 21 years
- Upper age – 37 years
Age Concession: The above said upper age limit should be extended, if the candidates claiming under the reserved categories.
- OBC/ EBC/ BC category – 3 years
- SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Procedure for Bihar Board Recruitment 2017
On the basis of written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of Bihar School Examination Board, eligible candidates will be recruited. The interview will be conducted by the impartial observer of the organization. Both the stages would be purely provisional and subject to qualifying in nature.
- Written examination
How to Apply for BSEB Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Persons applying for MTS Recruitment should pay the application fee in online through the modes of Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- General Category – Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST category – Rs.100/-
- Mode of fee payment – Online
Online Steps to Apply: BSEB is now inviting online applications from the aspirants who aspire to apply. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to do the online registration before the closing date. If you have any inconvenience in doing the online registration, you may follow the below instructions.
- At first, visit the website “www.biharboard.ac.in”.
- Go to “Latest News” section of the website and hit on “Online Application for Multi Tasking Staff”
- Read the information booklet and click on “Proceed”
- Again read the instructions and hit on “Proceed”
- It will open a new registration form.
- Fill all the details, verify that and hit on “Proceed to Save”
- At once, Application Number and Password will be received on successful registration.
- Go to Applicant Login Section and feed the login credentials.
- Fill the application form newly opened on the screen.
- Cross check all the filled in details and modify the changes, if required.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photo and signature in correct dimensions.
- Thereafter proceed for fee payment and receive the slip.
- Submit the application form at the end of the process.
- Finally, retain the registration slip for future reference.
|BSEB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Last date for online registration||11th September 2017|
Note: With an intention to provide information about BSEB Recruitment 2017, we discuss all the relevant details in the above sections. For any clarification, refer the official notification.