BRLPS Recruitment 2017: Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (BRLPS) has made a job offer for Graduates as well as Post Graduates, who are domiciled in the state of Bihar. While downloading the posted notification, more than hundreds of vacancies recently opened in the posts of Consultant, Manager, Coordinator and Accountant Posts. Employees hired through this recruitment will be stayed in this job for a limited period only. Concluding the overview about BRLPS Recruitment 2017, we had discussed more in the below sections.
|Organization||Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (BRLPS)|
|Post Name||Consultant, Manager, Coordinator & Accountant|
|Vacancy Nos||120+||Last Date||In 21 days|
|Education||Graduate or PG Degree|
|Job Nature||Contract basis|
BRLPS Recruitment 2017
Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (BRLPS) is implementing Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin (SBM-G) and Lohiya Swachh Yojana (LSY) under Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA). It aims to improve the cleanliness index of rural areas. The latest BRLPS Recruitment 2017 announced now would be beneficial for those who are graduated and in some cases Post Graduate Degree in relevant stream is preferred. The positions available under LSBA are offered on contract basis for a period of one year, only for experts. Before appointing aspirants in BRLPS Jobs, selection test would be conducted. The elaborate details about educational qualification, experience, age, selection, applying steps etc, are given below,
BRLPS Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||State Consultant||Capacity Building & Human Resource||01|
|Information Education & Communication||01|
|Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System||01|
|Solid Liquid Waste Management||01|
|2||State Finance Manager||01|
|4||District Consultant||Capacity Building &Information Education & Communication||38|
|Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System||38|
|Solid Liquid Waste Management & Technical Expert-Sanitation and Hygiene||38|
|5||Accountant (State Level)||01|
Academic Profile: In respective field, aspirants those who get Graduation or Post Graduation shall apply for BRLPS Jobs.
- For State/ District Consultant – Graduate/ PG Degree
- For State Finance Manager – Chartered Accountant/ MBA/ Cost Accountant
- For District Coordinator – Graduate Degree
- For Accountant (State Level) – Graduate/ PG Degree (Commerce)
Necessary Experience: To apply for the above said posts, appliers must hold 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant stream.
- For State Consultant/ Manager/ Coordinator – 5 years
- For District Consultant/ Accountant Post – 3 to 5 years
Age Limit: The age of the individuals who are willing to work in BRLPS shall be considered as per the recruitment rules. The reference date given for age calculation is 31st Mar 2017.
Recruitment Procedure: Applied candidates, if eligible will receive the call for selection test in due course. It would be notified in the website of BRLPS.
- Selection Test
Emolument Offered: Excluding other benefits admissible in BRLPS, employed candidates will be offered with consolidated remuneration per month.
- Salary for State Consultant/ Manager – Rs.55000/-
- Salary for District Coordinator/ Consultant – Rs.40000/-
- Salary for Consultant – Rs.30000/-
Application Fee: While registering your application, candidates have to remit the application fee. The reduction in fee amount is possible only for the candidates domiciled in the state of Bihar.
- Cost of Application – Rs.500/- (UR/ BC/ EBC)
- Cost of Application – Rs.200/- (SC/ ST)
How to Apply Online for BRLPS Recruitment 2017
Persons who are enthusiastic to apply shall submit the application sin online mode. For your convenience, we had listed all the line by line steps for applying.
- To apply online, visit the website “www.jobs.lsbabihar.com”.
- Go to “Current Openings” section of the website.
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply”
- Read all the instructions and click on “I agree”
- Feed all the mandatory information and check the filled in entries.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photo and signature by using “Choose File”
- Click on “Next” button and fill the remaining details.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||lsbabihar.com|
- Last date to Submit application from the date of publication – In 21 days
Note: Except the above narrated details about BRLPS Recruitment 2017, aspirants may get furthermore details by referring the official advertisement.